The ICD-809P/24 1/3" High Resolution True Day/Night DSP Color Camera from Ikegami is a high sensitivity TV camera that allows a wider light spectrum coverage to the near infra-red spectrum to provide a clear picture reproduction in various low-light conditions.
It features a true Day/Night change-over function with a well-designed, electronically controlled moving filter system. It also comes equipped with an improved CCD sensor that provides a resolution of 540TVL in color mode and a horizontal resolution of 570TVL in monochrome mode. This camera also offers various facilities such as local and RS-485 remote camera setup and adjustment capability, intelligent sensing area spot management BLC function, various modes selection in Auto White balancing including wider spectrum coverage ATW-1 and ATW-2, different modes of AGC control, Privacy Masking Facility, CRT or LCD display optimum monitoring control and electronic shutter function. What’s more, these features are enhanced by low noise and improved -115 dB low vertical smear suppression performance. These variable and precise functions make the ICD-809P a suitable tool for single cameras to large-scale integrated system applications with I-LAN RS-485 remote control giving appropriate visual information management.
Note: I-LAN; Ikegami remote and telemetry control software over RS-485 network link.
- True Day/Night Function
- A well designed moving IR cut filter system, inter-connected with the automatic gain control system makes this unit a suitable day and night TV camera, capable of providing a high-quality crisp picture reproduction with 570TVL horizontal resolution under ultra low-light conditions down to an 0.015 lux minimum scene illumination performance.
- Privacy Screen Masking
- This camera unit features an 8-zone privacy masking function, managed by the rear control panel locally or remotely via I-LAN over RS- 485 Ink. Each zone has a minimum of 8-pixel square sized area. This provides pin-point accuracy to cover sensitive areas that need to remain unseen.
- Remote and Local Setup Functions
- Camera ID numbering, Day/Night change-over and threshold control, Auto White Balance, Detail Correction Management, Sync System Selection, Electronic Sensitivity and Shutter controls, BLC (Back Light Compensation) On Off and Spot area setting, all these are controllable, either locally via the camera rear panel switch array, or remotely via I-I AN software over RS-485 link, making this camera a suitable tool for integrated system applications were high-quality visual information management is required.
- Focus EZ Function
- Just press the button located at the back of the unit, and the auto iris lens aperture will be kept open, even in broad daylight. This ensures that an accurate focus can be set with optimal depth of field.
- Intelligent BLC-Back Light Compensation
- Well-designed back light compensation facility allows the user to designate 2 desired areas in a screen to provide compensation for strong back light conditions, resulting in an optimum, balanced, clear picture reproduction.
- High Sensitivity and Low Smear and Noise
- Improved interline transfer CCD performance allows a much wider sensitivity from the visible to the near infra-red spectrums to provide better picture reproduction under low-light conditions. The improved DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuit permits good Signal-to-Noise ratio with good performance of -115 dB vertical pixel overload protection to suppress the vertical smear that occurs with intense strong light sources.