The CS510 Wireless Headset System with HL10 Handset Lifter from Plantronics supports DECT (digital enhanced cordless telecommunication) technology for clear audio, designed to eliminate interference from Wi-Fi networks. The CS510 wireless headset features a contemporary design and is lightweight (just 2.5 oz) for comfort. It also has one-touch call/answer, volume, mute and flash controls right at your fingertips. The headset allows up to 350 feet of hands-free operation with a replaceable battery that charges in three hours and can last up to nine hours.
In addition, the CS510 features a noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise ensuring exceptional clear audio and reducing listener fatigue. While you're the one listening, SoundGuard technology protects against sound levels above 118 dBA and Anti-startle technology detects and eliminates large and sudden increases in signal level.
The CS510 is also easy to set up - its base connects to any desk phone with the included telephone interface cable. To answer, simply press the call/answer button on the headset or for touchless operation, enable the auto answer feature allowing you to accept incoming calls by lifting the handset. The headset features advanced wideband audio technology and enhanced DSP (digital signal processing), making speech sound clear and natural.
Additional headsets can be connected to the base by simply docking them. Once a headset has been docked, you can then begin using it right away with the system. Conference in up to three additional headsets for enhanced collaboration and use the included handset lifter or separately sold electronic hookswitch cable to remotely answer or end calls.
- Allows up to 350 feet of hands-free operation
- Advanced wideband audio technology and enhanced DSP
- One-touch call answer/end, volume, mute and flash controls
- SoundGuard technology protects against sound levels above 118 dBA
- Anti-startle technology detects and eliminates large and sudden increases in signal level
- Auto answer feature allows you to accept incoming calls by lifting the handset
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise for clear audio
- Energy efficient adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Replaceable battery charges in three hours and lasts up to nine hours
- Lightweight (2.5 oz) headset has a sleek, contemporary design that blends with any environment
- Connect new headsets with the base by docking them
- Conference in up to three additional headsets for collaboration
- Includes the Plantronics HL10 handset lifter to remotely answer or end phone calls