The SurCode for Dolby E Stream Player Plug–In Version 2.0 from Minnetonka Audio is a Dolby E Solution for Decoding, Monitoring, and QC. The supported platforms and formats for this plug-in include Final Cut Pro, Symphony, Media Composer, NewsCutter, Pro Tools, Nuendo, Pyramix, Sequoia, Fairlight, Adobe Audition, etc. The SurCode for Dolby E Stream Player Plug-In delivers real-time decoding capability for all of the post-production participants, even when they are only equipped for stereo. The SurCode for Dolby E Stream Player automatically decodes Dolby E and performs a real-time downmix to stereo using the embedded Dolby E metadata parameters.
As a complement to a complete Dolby E workflow, SurCode for Dolby E Stream Player easily integrates the Dolby E format into existing workflows across platforms and applications, providing more choice for video post production professionals. It’s a problem solver for broadcasters, contractors, second units, location crews, and anyone who needs to incorporate Dolby E into their workflow without the bulk and expense of full surround.
The SurCode for Dolby E Stream Player Plug-In is fully certified and licensed. This ensures complete interoperability across the globe, with all platforms and delivery methods.
Note! This product requires an USB dongle called iLok (sold separately) for copy protection. Your license can be moved from one to another workstation by simply taking the iLok with you.
- Real-time decoding of a Dolby E file and Dolby E live input stream (host-dependent)
- Real-time downmixing of 5.1 to stereo
- Downmix parameters taken directly from Dolby E metadata for a true emulation
- Real-time program selection during playback
- Adjustable downmix headroom control
- Full Dolby E metadata display
- Export metadata to XML or text file
- RTAS (Media Composer, NewsCutter and Pro Tools), VST (Nuendo, Pyramix, Fairlight and Sequoia, Adobe Audition), and AudioTools AWE