The white IS20-DWSV8SX Indoor Day/Night Color Camclosure 2 Camera System from Pelco has a camera and lens package integrated into a small, versatile indoor enclosure that can be mounted directly to, or recessed into, a ceiling or wall. This camera system features a 3-axis camera and lens positioning system that is capable of a wide variety of pan and tilts angles.
The system includes an SD5 (Super Dynamic 5) Day/Night, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), high resolution (650 TVL) Color Camera with auto iris, varifocal lens, ABF (Auto Back Focus), and i-VMD (Intelligent Motion Detection). Application examples include environments with difficult lighting that require high sensitivity and dynamic range.
The SD5 (Super Dynamic 5) technology delivers good picture quality even in challenging environments. The ABF feature automatically adjusts the cameras CCD position when installing or changing from color to black-white mode, saving time during setup and optimizing focus. The i-VMD feature is an intelligent built-in video motion detector that provides more efficient and reliable surveillance, while eliminating the loss of notification in vital scenes. Using advanced motion analytics provides the ability to accurately detect motion within a targeted area. i-VMD analytics include 3 behaviors: Motion detection, object abandonment / removal, and scene change detection. It also offers ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) feature to provide optimal image quality in dark areas by increasing visibility in those areas without sacrificing image quality in brighter areas.
This camera system is shipped completely assembled, making installation fast and easy. To surface mount the unit, remove it from the box, attach it to the mounting surface, and connect video and power. For recessed installations, use the supplied mounting bracket to install the unit inside a ceiling or wall.
- Fully integrated indoor enclosure with camera and lens
- SD5 (Super Dynamic 5) day/night WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Varifocal lens
- Shipped completely assembled, easy to install
- 24VAC or 12VDC operation, autosensing
- Manual, 3 axis (pan/tilt/rotation) positioning allows adjustment for optimum camera rotation and placement
- Service connector for video output
- Available in surface mount models with smoked domes
- Auto image stabilizer to compensate for external vibration
- Certifications/Ratings/Patents: CE, Class A, FCC, Class A, UL/cUL Listed, C-Tick