The frē Case for iPhone 5 from LifeProof in teal and black protects your phone against water, snow, dirt and shock. An in-house agent at LifeProof tests the case to certify that it can withstand immersion to 6.6' for 30 minutes. It's also shockproof against drops from 6.6'. Access to all features of your phone is always maintained.
The optical glass covering on the phone's camera is clear and provides a sharp image. The speaker ports have been designed to provide optimal sound. The two-piece case is made from an injection molded resin that snaps together and also contains a screw for a more secure attachment.
- Full access to all iPhone features
- Includes a clear optical-glass photographic lens for enhanced image clarity and less distortion when using the camera
- Sound Enhancement System provides a full spectrum of sound for good clarity
- Clear back window displays Apple logo
- Designed to meet or exceed MIL-STD 810F-516.5 for shock-proofing
- Meets IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating