Consists of: shoe/tripod mount adapter, pole mount adapter, instruction manual, (less batteries) Specify frequency.
System includes wireless flash sync & wireless shutter release, using up-to-date digital circuitry. Provides a coded radio signal that works indoors, outdoors, around corners and through walls. Line of sight is not required between Sender and Remote.
- An extended range to 350' (110m). With the antenna down, range is up to 200' (60m).
- There is a hot shoe mount for the Sender. This allows the unit to attach to a camera shoe, and sync cord is not required. Or use provided Quantum sync cord to connect to camera sync. Also can be mounted to brackets, dead shoes, etc. with touch fastener (supplied).
- Has a much longer battery unit for Remote unit. With 4 "AA" alkaline batteries you receive up to 400 hours (up from 80 for previously used (2) 9V batteries). Up to 800 hours with 4 "AA" Lithium batteries. The Remote can also use AC power with accessory models.
- Faster sync speed. 1/500 sec. (focal plane) & 1/100 sec. (leaf shutter) for cameras with extremely fast shutter sync. Extremely fast synchronization means Radio Slave 4i is virtually indistinguishable from "wired sync".
- Trigger any number of remote flashes without a sync cord. Or you can trip a motor drive camera, or a remote power pack at great distances. Unlike other types of slaves, the Radio Slave 4i cannot be overpowered by the light of a flash.
- Status lights on both Sender and Remote confirm proper operation and / or low batteries.
- Superior interference free reception. User selected coded channels permit many Radio Slaves to operate in the same area.
- Radio Slave 4i is compatible with the Radio Slave 4 and Radio Slave 2. Be sure to match the labeled frequency (either A, B, C, D) with your previous units.