The 50" x 60' roll of Water-Resistant Removable Vinyl Inkjet Paper from Kodak is a calendered medium with a pressure-sensitive, removable, and repositionable adhesive. The vinyl features water-resistance, light stability, and is designed for both indoor and outdoor displays. Water Resistant Removable Vinyl has been tested to last 7 months unlaminated and 1 year laminated in an outdoor setting when printed with NovaJet 1000i Quantum pigment ink and 1 year laminated indoors when printed with Quantum dye ink.
- Adhesive-backed vinyl
- Macroporous coating
- Compatible with dye and pigment ink using thermal and piezo inkjet printers
- Easy mounting on most smooth surfaces; removes cleanly within 6 months
- Matte finish provides nearly reflection-free viewing from any angle
- Water-resistant when used with pigment ink
- Designed for long-term outdoor mounted graphics, exhibition panels, and advertisements