The Videolarm EXSS7C2-3 EXO Stainless Steel Corrosion-Resistant HD Network Camera System with H.264 full-line compression and ONVIF support is the professional’s choice for capturing 1080p, full HD video in extreme applications.
This camera system is designed to protect video surveillance equipment in corrosive and harsh chemical environments. The outer housing and sunshield are constructed of 316 stainless-steel.
A special optically clear lower dome has chemical resistance, which imparts the ability to endure stress without cracking and anti-scratch properties. Thus, this stainless steel camera system is suitable for marine, medical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas processing plants, food processing, transportation, and other harsh environments.
- HDTV 1080p
- 30x optical zoom
- H.264 full-line, MPEG-4, M-JPEG compression
- Manufactured with quality grade 316 L stainless-steel
- Auto wide dynamic range and true day and night technology with an automatically removable IR-cut filter provide good picture regardless of lighting conditions
- ONVIF compliant
- Easy to configure
- Video motion detection
- Proprietary surge protection (Ethernet, power and alarm / data wires)
- Heavy-duty pan/tilt mechanism, 360° continuous rotation and 5° above the horizon tilt
- OptiClear lower dome offers clarity, durability and chemical resistance
- Meets IP67 rating for water, dust, and contamination prevention
- IK10 impact rated
- Blower and heater included
- Conforms to NEMA 4X and NEMA TS2 standards
- Image stabilization
- Micro-SD / SDHC / SDXC / support
- Audio synchronization