The TNVC Torch Pro Adjustable Infrared Illuminator from Mororvision is a night vision accessory that features a focus-adjustable beam and water-sealed housing. This IR illuminator has an LED light source that outputs a 100mW beam that can be adjusted from spot to flood light using a rotary dial at the base of the lamp assembly. A 1" tube allows the TNVC Torch Pro to be weapon mounted, and it is also compatible with SureFire XM and Z59 tailcaps. The included dual-function tailcap allows the operator to press for momentary activation, rotate for constant illumination, and has a lockout switch to prevent accidental activation during transport or storage. Deep ridges on the TNVC handle and a weather-sealed aluminum housing with Type III anodizing helps make it a reliable illuminator for tactical or recreational use.
- 100mW infrared output with an 800 yd visible range
- Beam width can be adjusted from 1° to 10° using rotary switch
- Aerospace aluminum housing with Type III anodized hard coat
- Waterproof to 6 ft for 30 minutes
- 1" tube compatible with various mounting options
- Dual-function tailcap: rotate for constant-On, press for momentary-On
- Lockout switch prevents accidental activation