This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The TNVC Torch Pro Adjustable Infrared Illuminator from Mororvision is a night vision accessory that features a focus-adjustable beam and water-sealed housing. This IR illuminator has an LED light source that outputs a 100mW beam that can be adjusted from spot to flood light using a rotary dial at the base of the lamp assembly. A 1" tube allows the TNVC Torch Pro to be weapon mounted, and it is also compatible with SureFire XM and Z59 tailcaps. The included dual-function tailcap allows the operator to press for momentary activation, rotate for constant illumination, and has a lockout switch to prevent accidental activation during transport or storage. Deep ridges on the TNVC handle and a weather-sealed aluminum housing with Type III anodizing helps make it a reliable illuminator for tactical or recreational use.
- 100mW infrared output with an 800 yd visible range
- Beam width can be adjusted from 1° to 10° using rotary switch
- Aerospace aluminum housing with Type III anodized hard coat
- Waterproof to 6 ft for 30 minutes
- 1" tube compatible with various mounting options
- Dual-function tailcap: rotate for constant-On, press for momentary-On
- Lockout switch prevents accidental activation