This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The desert sand DBAL-I2 Infrared and Visible Red Aiming Laser from Morovision pairs a 635nm visible red laser and a 850nm IR laser in one device that allows you to quickly and easily transition from bright light to low or no light conditions. The visible and IR lasers are co-aligned for ease of use and accuracy when changing from one to the other.
This unit features an integrated activation switch and a 7" right angle remote cable pressure pad switch, which gives the user the advantage of controlling the unit without removing their hands from the weapon. A single tap on the switch momentarily activates the unit and a double-tap engages a 5-minute continuous 'on' mode. When the unit is turned 'on' there is a green LED indicator; when the batteries get below 20% capacity, the LED will blink. The mode selection dial allows both lasers to be used at the same time, with variable intensity settings for each emitter.
The HT quick-release Picatinny mount is self-adjusting, eliminating the need to re-zero the device when removed and re-installed. The windage and elevation adjustments feature knurled dials, so adjustments can be made by hand without tools. To add to the unit's versatility, optional sub-miniature red dot sight and MIL-STD NATO 1903 top rail are available.
- Visible Red Aiming Laser
- Type IIIa laser
- 635nm peak wavelength
- <5mW max output
- Up to 33' day visibility range
- Up to 1640' night visibility range
- Co-aligned with IR laser
- IR Aiming Laser
- Class I eye-safe laser
- 850nm peak wavelength
- <0.7mW max output
- Up to 820' visibility range
- Co-aligned with visible laser
- Use and Handling
- Attached emitter covers
- Quick-release Picatinny mount
- Elevation and windage adjustments
- Activation and low-battery indicators
- Adjustable power levels for both lasers
- Momentary or 5-minute continuous activation modes
- Integrated or remote cable pad activation switches
- Low-output settings for safe force-on-force training
- Construction Details
- 6061-T6 aluminum housing
- MIL-SPEC anodized hardcoat matte black finish
- Emitter covers stay attached, even when they are uncovered
- Waterproof to 66'
- -40 to 124º F temperature range
- 3.50 x 2.75 x 1.75" (L x W x H)
- 7.2 oz (with battery)