The Samsung MX-E650 Shelf Stereo System is a 2.1-channel audio system with wireless streaming capability. This shelf system features 260W of total power and includes a separate subwoofer for low frequency impact. Bluetooth 3.0 is onboard for wireless streaming from other Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones and MP3 players. A USB and stereo RCA auxiliary connection is also available for connecting additional audio sources. The USB port supports Direct Play, which automatically recognizes music files on devices like thumb drives for immediate playback.
The Samsung MX-E650 has a built in CD-player for playing MP3, WMA, and CDR-R/CD-RW discs. Additionally, the CD player supports CP ripping for converting CDs to MP3s. The shelf system also supports recording from FM radio and auxiliary-attached sources like turntables. For enhanced sound quality, Giga Sound Blast and Stadium EQ technology is built-in. A remote control is included with the shelf system for easy system control.
- EZ MP3 Maker (CDs, Microphone, Radio and Aux)
- Enjoy MP3 creation from a variety of sound sources. The built-in EZ MP3 Maker lets you use your audio system to make high-quality MP3 files via CD ripping or recording from FM radio and auxiliary input signals. You can even connect a turntable and transfer your vinyl records for digitizing.
- CD Ripping
- Convert CDs to MP3s by inserting a CD and pressing the 'USB REC' button on the front of the shelf system.
- Record from the Radio
- You can set the start and stop times, and your Samsung audio system automatically captures the audio recording, which you can enjoy at your leisure.
- Mini Component
- The USB CD Auto Change function automatically switches between your USB and CD when the music stops on either one. It's like having a continuous soundtrack.
- Giga Sound Blast
- Giga Sound Blast technology is engineered to deliver robust and dynamic sound quality with enhanced low-frequency bass and clear treble sound.
- Stadium EQ
- Stadium EQ is designed to emulate the power and depth of sporting events for a grand listening experience.