The D-Link DCS-2332L Outdoor HD Wireless Day/Night Cloud Camera offers wireless connectivity for easy setup and flexible placement, HD 720p surveillance recording, and cloud services-enabled remote management. With an outdoor-ready design, this camera provides a perimeter of protection and allows you to keep an eye the surveillance area where it is installed.
This HD wireless network camera is outdoor ready with an IP65-resistant casing equipped to handle dust and water contact. It also features a versatile -13 to 113°F (-25 to 45° C) operating temperature range, so that you can keep an eye on the bigger picture regardless of the weather or season.
This camera delivers 720p HD video clarity, ensuring rich detail and crisp image quality for your surveillance recording. With integrated night-vision and PIR motion-sensing technology, the DCS-2332L Camera remains vigilant 24 hours a day, whether you’re there or not.
The camera features a microSD card slot (card sold separately) for hassle-free recording and playback. No additional PC, network video recorder, or other device is needed. Enjoy the easy alternative for recording and storing video. Connecting your D-Link camera to any router is quick and easy (Zero Configuration); with a D-Link Cloud Router (sold separately), setup is made even easier. This camera and the routers come box-ready with automatic configuration and intelligent syncing so all you have to do is connect and view.
Note! Note: Zero Configuration requires mydlink-enabled Cloud Router (sold separately). 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in USA for the first 30 days from the date of original purchase.
- 1/4" Mp Progressive CMOS sensor
- IR illumination distance of 16.4' (5m)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux with IR LED On
- Built-in ICR (Infrared-Cut Removable) filter module
- Built-in PIR sensor (16.4' / 5m)
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- 10x digital zoom
- IP65-compliant weatherproof housing
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, bit rate, motion detection windows, privacy mask zones, shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness
- Time stamp and text overlays 1
- Motion detection
- Event notification and upload snapshots / video clips via email or FTP
- Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers
- Multiple event notifications and recording methods for easy backup
- Configuration accessible via web browser
- Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive or NAS via web browser
D-ViewCam Software Functions
- Remote management / control of up to 32 cameras
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Supports all management functions in Web interface
- Scheduled motion triggered or manual recording options 2
- Administrator and user group protection
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP digest encryption
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP system, Pocket PC, or mobile phones
- mydlink mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- FCC Class B
- CE LV D