The D-Link DCS-5020L Wireless Network VGA Day & Night Pan / Tilt Cloud Camera is a complete system with a built-in CPU and Web server that transmits high-quality video images for security and surveillance. The pan / tilt function allows the camera to patrol a wide area, while the built-in IR LEDs allow for round the clock surveillance regardless of the lighting conditions. This easy to install camera comes with integrated motion-sensing and night-vision technology for round-the-clock surveillance.
This cloud camera can be accessed remotely and controlled from any computer over your local network or through the Internet via a Web browser. The web-based interface allows for easy integration with your Ethernet or 802.11n/g wireless network, and its Extender Mode even allows you to increase your existing wireless network’s coverage.
The DCS-5020L Camera also comes with remote monitoring and sound / motion detection features for a complete and cost-effective security solution. This camera is mydlink enabled, which means that you can view and manage your camera from anywhere over the Internet through the mydlink website, or through the mydlink mobile app for iOS- and Android-supporting devices. You can view your live video feed, take snapshots, and manage the camera’s configuration, all from anywhere you have Internet access.
Easy to Use and mydlink Enabled for Easy Access & Management
- The DCS-5020L Surveillance Camera requires no special hardware or software, and can operate independently, even without a PC. This camera is also mydlink enabled, which means you can view and manage your camera through the mydlink website or through the mydlink mobile app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Pan / Tilt for Wide Viewing Area
- Patrol a large area with 1 camera thanks to the DCS-5020L Camera's pan and tilt functions. You can use the Web interface to manually adjust the position of the camera lens or set up to 24 pre-defined preset positions, which enables you to quickly move to frequently used points of interest.
IR LEDs for Day & Night Functionality
- The built-in infrared LEDs enable night-time viewing of up to 26' (8m), giving you clear images regardless of lighting conditions.
H.264 Codec for Smooth, Space-Efficient Video
- This camera supports the use of H.264 video codec, which gives you high-quality video with reduced bandwidth requirements. This means that you can enjoy smoother, more reliable video streaming over the Internet, and less disk space is required to save recordings.
Motion- & Sound-Triggered Notifications & Recordings
- The DCS-5020L Camera can send email notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected. You can customize areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over specific areas of interest, and you can set volume thresholds to determine the sound level required to trigger a sound notification.
802.11g/n Wireless or Ethernet/Fast Ethernet Support
- The DCS-5020L Camera offers wireless 802.11g/n and Ethernet/fast Ethernet connectivity, making it easy to integrate into your existing network environment. The camera works with either a 10 Mb/s Ethernet-based network or 100 Mb/s fast Ethernet-based network for traditional wired environments, and works with 802.11g/n wireless routers (sold separately) or access points for added flexibility. The site survey feature also allows you to view and connect to any available wireless networks within range of the camera.
Extender Mode Increases the Range of Your Wireless Network
- You can use the DCS-5020L Camera's extender mode to extend the range of your wireless network, giving your home or office better wireless coverage.
Remote Monitoring Utility
- This camera also includes the D-ViewCam software, which adds enhanced features and functionality that helps you create a full surveillance system for up to 32 cameras. With D-ViewCam, you can view multiple cameras at the same time, record video, and set up scheduled and triggered recordings. 1
Sharp Image Monitoring from Different Angles
- With sharp, responsive pan / tilt movement and digital zoom, the DCS-5020L Camera gives you full control, so you can quickly scan a wide area from a variety of angles, and 4x digital zoom lets you zoom in for more detail.
- Connecting the D-Link camera to any router is quick and easy; with a D-Link Cloud Router (sold separately), setup is made even easier. D-Link's lineup of Cloud Cameras and Routers come box-ready with automatic configuration and intelligent syncing so all you have to do is connect and view.
Emission (EMI), Safety & Other Certifications
- FCC Class B, IC, C-Tick, CE