The Giottos Pro Series 8354 Carbon Fiber YTL Silk Road Tripod rises to a maximum height of 67.3" and weighs in at only 3.1 lb while supporting up to 11.1 lb. Eight layer carbon fiber construction maximizes its strength-to weight ratio. But that's just the basics. It has a center column with a unique cantilevered design that allows it to tilt 180 degrees in its yoke and rotate 360 degrees. It has a ballast hook at the bottom to add stabilizing weights. Thanks to the combination of the column and the 8354's 3 position leg spreading feature, you're able to shoot as low as 7.0" from the ground. The 4 leg sections offer a padded first section, quick lever locks, and an option to install spiked feet. The lowest leg has 8 calibration marks at 2.0" intervals to make precise leveling easy.
Note: This listing is for tripod legs only. Your choice of tripod head is available for separate purchase. However, the included short column with patented AutoSafety Lock can be used for limited 2-way control even when not using a head.
- Features for Pro Series YTL Tripods
- Y shaped center column makes 30% more compact
- 8 Crossed layers for maximum strength
- 4 Leg sections with 8 graduated calibrations, 2.0" apart on each lowest leg section
- 3 Position adjustable leg angles for shooting low to the ground
- Quick Lever Leg Locks (QEL System) for easy operation, even with gloves!
- Removable rubber feet to accept optional rubber foot/metal spike (FP1021)
- Reversible 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 camera screw locks in place with hex key
- Removable retractable hook on the bottom of the center column
- Includes Allen keys for adjustments and a 12 Year Warranty
- Transverse Center Column
- Cantilevers to tilt 180° and rotate 360°
- Includes short column with patented AutoSafety Lock for 2-way control when not using a head