The Europower PMP500 500-Watt 12-Channel Powered Mixer from Behringer features dual 250-watt Class D amplifiers with four mono inputs, six stereo channels, and a 1/8" auxiliary input. It can be used for smaller clubs, boardrooms, or in houses of worship. The PMP500 has six mic preamps alongside eight 1/4" line level inputs. An additional two stereo 1/4" and 1/8" auxiliary inputs provide a variety of routing and input options.
Each of its 12 mixer channels features a 3-band EQ as well as a single-knob compressor. The master section has an incorporated Klark Teknik effects processor and a 7-band graphic EQ that allows you to shape the tone of your output signal. The PMP500 features a USB port that enables the mixer to be directly compatible with Behringer's UltraLink ULM series wireless system without taking up an analog input.
- The FQB Feedback Detection system reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal. The graphic EQ sliders will light up to indicate problem frequencies
- "Wireless Ready" for optional Behringer ULM series wireless system
- 3-band EQ, low-cut filter and clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band master graphic EQ
- Stereo or dual mono amp operation
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels for breaks between sets or performances
- Internal switch-mode power supply