The Behringer EUROCOM SPL3220 Stereo Multiband Sound Processor provides dependable, seamless full-loudness control without sacrificing the sonic integrity of the sound system, or listening pleasure of the audience.
Thanks to onboard, multiband IGC (Interactive Gain Control) and IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) compression, the SPL3220 allows you to apply processing with surgical precision for maximum punch and intelligibility, without the audible artifacts associated with traditional broadband dynamics processors. Additionally, the SPL3220 can be used for mix leveling and maximizing signal density at low volumes, where perceived loudness becomes even more important. Add to this the ability to enhance speech intelligibility and provide enhanced loudspeaker protection, while preserving dynamic range and the EUROCOM SPL3220 becomes an essential part of your audio engineer’s toolkit.
The professional XLR/TRS combination and Euroblock connectors provide versatility, thereby allowing the SPL3220 to be inserted in-line prior to house amplification, irrespective of the configuration. Built-in hard-bypass relays ensure system protection and signal continuity in the event of a power failure or accidental disconnect. High-accuracy I/O Level and Gain Reduction meters plus an elegant, intuitive control panel make optimal system setup fast and easy. The SPL3220's control panel access cover can even be sealed to prevent unauthorized access, thereby providing total system security.
- Professional multiband sound processor for public address, broadcasting, and mastering applications
- Multiband technology provides for optimal and lively audio processing without audible pumping artifacts
- Loudness maximization to achieve improved signal density for public address and competitive broadcast sound
- Leveler automatically adjusts the signal density for harmonized loudness and enhanced listening experience
- Protects speaker systems that are submitted to continuous operation at maximum SPL
- Controls the maximum allowable sound pressure level in public musical environments such as discotheques, pubs, etc.
- Speech enhancer to dramatically increase speech intelligibility for PA applications such as airports and emergency announcement systems
- IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) compressor features inaudible compression and prevents pumping due to low-frequency signals
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Accurate, 8-segment input/output level and gain reduction meter
- True stereo operation through RMS energy summing for enhanced stereo imaging
- Complies with certain regulations - the unit can be sealed to avoid unauthorized changes to settings
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Operating level switchable from +4 dBu to -10 dBV
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord, and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Light, low noise, and efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, efficient transient response, and low power consumption
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life