The black SD423-F0X Spectra IV SL Integrated Indoor Dome Camera System from Pelco is designed keeping in mind the ease of installation and maintenance. The dome system consists of 3 components: BB4-F In-Ceiling Indoor Black Back Box, DD423-X Dome Drive with integrated 23x Day/Night Camera, and LDHQF-0 In-Ceiling Lower Dome with Smoked Bubble. The dome drive and lower dome can be removed and replaced reducing maintenance time. The dome drive and lower dome can be removed and replaced reducing maintenance time.
The Spectra IV SL BB4-F In-Ceiling Indoor Black Back Box features a passive UTP circuit, which is located on the door assembly for convenient video transmission through twisted pair wire. For added flexibility, Pelco fiber modules (sold separately) can also be attached to the door assembly for transmission over single-mode or multimode fiber. The LDHQF-0 In-Ceiling Lower Dome with Smoked Bubble ensures that an optimal optical relationship between the lens and bubble is achieved, providing crystal clear videos at long focal lengths.
The Spectra IV SL DD423-X Dome Drive with integrated 23x Day/Night Camera incorporates many features that allow the system to produce good quality videos in difficult environments. The camera features 23x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom. The dome drive features an EXview HAD imager for increased sensitivity and LowLight technology to compensate for scenes where minimal light is present. The camera also offers freeze frame between presets and window blanking.
The Spectra IV SL dome system features many software enhancements that increase performance and make configuration and operation easy. An internal scheduling clock allows for the scheduling of presets and patterns. Window blanking enables a user to configure a 4-sided, user-defined privacy area. Password protection prevents unauthorized users from changing the system settings. Configurable on-screen compass and tilt display provides positioning information when needed. Intuitive multilingual on-screen menus can be displayed in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech.
The dome drive features variable speed capabilities that range from a smooth, fast pan motion of 400°/sec to a smooth creep speed of 0.1°/sec. The system is capable of continuous 360° rotation and has an auto flip feature that allows the dome to rotate 180° and reposition itself for uninterrupted viewing of any subject that passes directly beneath the dome.
With the Pelco TXB-IP Module (sold separately), you can add IP network capability at any time to the Spectra IV dome system without losing analog viewing and control. By snapping the TXP-IP module into the back box, you can stream network videos to a Web browser, Endura, Digital Sentry, or third party software recording solution allowing integration into virtually any IP-based system.
- Dome Camera System
- Autofocus, high-resolution integrated LowLight color camera/optics package
- Day/Night, 540 TVL
- 23x optical zoom
- Window blanking
- Camera title overlay, 20 user-definable characters
- On-screen compass and tilt display
- Password protection
- Freeze frame during presets
- Built-in surge and limited lightning protection
- Integrated passive UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) circuit
- Internal scheduling clock
- Ability to add IP network capability with the TXB-IP module (sold separately)
- UL/cUL listed
- Dome Drive
- 64 presets and ±0.1° preset accuracy
- Multilingual Menus include English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech
- RJ-45 data port for software update and setup
- On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display
- Password protection
- 400°/sec pan preset speed and 200°/sec tilt preset speed
- Rotating discreet liner with sealed fixed bubble
- 8 zones, configurable in size, can be labeled with up to 20 characters each or set to output blank video
- Configurable locations of labels and on-screen displays
- 1 on-screen, user-defined configurable pattern including pan, tilt, zoom, and preset functions
- Proportional Pan/Tilt: Continually decreases pan/tilt speeds in proportion to depth of zoom
- Variable Scan Speed: Scan speed can be configured between 1 to 40°/sec
- Pan motion allows 0.1 to 150°/sec pan speed
- Configurable limit stops for auto/random/frame scan modes
- Auto-sensing protocol (Coaxitron, RS-422 Pelco P and Pelco D, Sensormatic, Vicon)
- Digital position and zoom control and feedback using D protocol
- Built-in menu system for setup of configurable functions
- Auto Flip feature rotates dome 180° at bottom of tilt travel
- Window Blanking: Up to 4, four-sided, user-defined shapes
- 1 alarm input and 1 auxiliary (Form C) relay output
- Freeze frame between presets
- Indoor In-Ceiling Back Box
- Single back box for suspended or hard ceiling applications
- Requires 5.25”(13.3cm) space above ceiling and 3.25” (8.26cm) below
- Minimum ceiling thickness 0.5” (1.27cm); maximum 1.75” (4.45cm)
- Quick disconnect to dome drive
- Aluminum construction
- Suitable for use in environmental air handling spaces