The black iD100 Digital Dock from Cambridge Audio is designed for iPad, iPod, and iPhone to make them a part of your hi-fi system. This digital dock extracts pure digital content from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad by bypassing the built-in analogue conversion circuits. By taking a digital signal, every last drop of detail is fed to an external DAC or AV receiver (sold separately) where true audiophile-quality digital to analogue conversion can take place.
The benefit of this technology is that it delivers good results from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with good realism, scale, and dynamic range. With this iD100 dock, you can enjoy portable video content like You Tube, iTunes, iPlayer, and much more on your TV.
- Power connector (good-quality power supply included output for pure signal transfer)
- Component, S-video, and composite outputs for good video performance
- AES/EBU-balanced XLR output and digital audio output allowing connection to professional audio equipment
- Optical digital output
- Gold-plated co-axial S/PDIF digital toslink outputs
- Good-quality, low-jitter digital audio output from the iPods, iPads, and iPhones
- Eco-friendly, low-power mode automatically activated when iPod removed from dock
- Type-B USB connection allowing convenient and simple syncing to iTunes
- Included slim-line remote control