The Schoeps PR 120 SV Popscreen is a patented product of Tonstudio Pauly. It guards against the popping noise generated by plosives such as "P" and "T" during close-miking. The popping noise is caused by an airstream which accompanies these consonants.
- Damps the airstream accompanying "P" and "T" plosives with two layers of a lightweight fabric attached to a rugged aluminum frame
- For microphones with lateral pickup
- Mounting is accomplished simply by clipping this unit onto the microphone body.
- Despite its high effectiveness, this popscreen has no audible effect on the sonic impression.
- Has a matte gray surface finish