The Sony SNC-ER585 E-Series Network Rapid Dome Camera is a suitable outdoor surveillance solution. This camera is IP66 (waterproof) and IK10 (impact resistant) rated, which makes it suitable for use in tough outdoor environments.
This camera captures high quality 1080p full HD images over a wide area of view with its pan, tilt, and zoom capabilities. Its panning features high-speed 360° endless rotation, and it can tilt 15.0” (38.1cm) above the horizon, yielding a total tilt range of 210.0” (533.4cm). The camera possesses a powerful 30x optical zoom.
The SNC-ER585 Camera records videos in full HD in H.264, JPEG, and MPEG-4 compression formats. It operates down to 1.7 lux color (F1.6, AGC ON, 1/30s, 50 IRE by IP).
- Full integrated outdoor PTZ camera package, compatible with standard mounting solutions
- Noise reduction and wide dynamic range for challenging lighting conditions
- Water, dust, and vandal resistant for reliable outdoor performance
- IP66 rated for dust and water resistance, and IK10 certified for vandal resistance
- Suitable for mission critical surveillance, the camera's high-speed 360° endless panning capability enables it to cover a wide area quickly in a high degree of detail
- The camera's 15.0" (38.1cm) tilt-up and total tilt range of 210.0" (533.4cm) make it suitable for outdoor environments and surveillance of wide areas
- Supports 3 Compression Formats: JPEG is the best choice for high-quality still images; MPEG-4 provides clear video images over limited-bandwidth networks; and H.264 is the alternative for severely limited bandwidth networks, with twice the efficiency of MPEG-4
- 1080p full HD picture quality at 30 fps (1920 x 1080 maximum resolution)
- Exmor CMOS sensor allows for capturing of high-quality and low-noise images
- 3 codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual-streaming capability 1
- Above-the-Horizon Tilt: 15° tilt-up and total tilt range of 210°
- DynaView Wide-D technology to handle various lighting conditions in a scene
- Suitable for outdoor surveillance (dust-tight) and indoor usage (IP66 rated; waterproof) where water ingress may pose an issue
- Vandal-resistant housing (IK10 rated)
- True day/night function allows the camera to switch to day or night mode depending on the light level
- DEPA Intelligent video analytics system can be set up with a DEPA-enabled recorder (sold separately)
- Image stabilizer to minimize the effect of camera shaking or vibration, avoiding blurry images
- SD memory card slot for on-board recording capability 2
- Smartphone viewer for accessing the camera from a smartphone Note: For details, please contact your local Sony office.
- Additional Features: ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) profile S conformance; high shutter speed; Wide-D technology; image stabilizer (default setting: Off); intelligent motion detection; and powered focus and zoom
- Safety Regulations: JATE Technical standard (LAN), UL2044, IEC60950-1 (CB),VCCI (Class A), FCC (Class A), IC (Class A), EN55022 (Class A) + EN50130-4 (Emission), EN55022 (Class A) + EN55024 (Immunity), AS/NZS CISPR22 (Class A) (Emission), C-Tick Class A, Russia GOST-R, KCC, IP66 (Ingress protection)