The Harman Titan 8 x 10" Pinhole Camera from Ilford is large format pinhole camera made from injection molded ABS type plastic and finished with a durable non-slip coating. It is a robust camera, able to withstand extreme natural elements and rough handling, but it weighs only 1.8 lb (800g).
The camera itself comes with a 150mm (5.9") focal length cone. The chemically-etched pinhole has a diameter of 0.52mm (0.0205"). It has a fixed lens aperture of f/288 and a 94.7º angle of view. It can be used with any type of photographic film or paper but needs an 8 x 10" film holder. It features two 3/8"-16 tripod mounts, an accessory shoe and built-in spirit levels. A waterproof Exposure Calculator and How-To manual are included.
- The body is made from injection-molded ABS, finished with a very durable non-slip oven-baked coating. All fittings are made from stainless steel. This combination of materials makes the camera exceptionally robust to withstand extreme natural elements and rough handling.
- Utilizes 8 x 10" Film or Photo Paper
- The camera, which can be used with any photographic film or paper, requires an 8 x 10" film holder
- Features of Design
- The camera features tripod mount positions, dual built-in spirit levels, and a single standard cold-shoe on one of the longer sides. The kit comes with a 150mm pinhole cone, which is interchangeable. There are two 3/8"-16 threaded mounts for shooting vertically or horizontally on a tripod.
- Designed in Conjunction with Walker Cameras
- The Harman Titan Pinhole Camera has been designed in conjunction with, and manufactured in the UK by Walker Cameras who are well known for their range of Titan large format film cameras