The Cabasse CineOle Digital Home Cinema Audio System from Teac is comprised of two satellite speakers and a large subwoofer unit. All three come in glossy white and fit in with most rooms.
Other than the heavy bass and strong sound from the speakers, the system's controller can be programmed to work with other household appliances that rely on remotes. It can be programmed to turn itself on when detecting the original source (TV, game system, and so on), which has been activated.
Place the speakers directly on either side of your TV, spread them wider across the room for a surround sound feel, or even mount them on the wall. There are plenty of options for placing them to suit your preference.
There is also a choice of different inputs. One includes an RCA connector cable to hook up to the back of a TV, a wire if your system or flat-screen has an optical out, and even the option for a traditional 3.5mm headphone connection.
- Easy-to-Use Controls
- Switch your screen on, select the source, CineOle turns on automatically, and the Cabasse sound fills the room. CineOle will switch to stand-by once you turn your TV off
- Cabasse Coaxial Technology
- CineOle features the same principles and the same technological innovations as Cabasse's high end systems. Designed, assembled, and controlled with the very same demands so use it anytime without moderation or saturation
- Easy Installation
- From the set of interconnect cables to the wall mount device, everything is included for easy and safe set up. The magnetic interface of the bases allows easy orientation of the satellites in every direction; either for bookshelf or for on wall use
- Universal Remote Control
- Control image and sound with one remote control. It drives your screen as well as all associated sources