The TriplePlay from Fishman is a wireless MIDI guitar controller that can be used to control virtual MIDI instruments for live performance, music composition, MIDI recording and more. The set includes the controller and hexaphonic pickup, wireless USB receiver, mounting brackets and hardware, rechargeable battery pack, and USB charging cable. It also includes the proprietary TriplePlay software, along with a suite of additional music production software.
The TriplePlay is designed to be simple to install on to your guitar, and also simple to remove. Adding less than a 1/2 inch of height, the TriplePlay transmitter is attached to a metal bracket that fits to the strap button of your instrument. The transmitter secures to the bracket by magnet and the hexaphonic pickup secures to a clip that you attach under the strings. Both the pickup and transmitter are designed to be easily removable from the guitar at your discretion.
The TriplePlay's compact, bus-powered USB receiver connects to your computer's USB port, or to an iOS device using the appropriate USB connector kit (not included). Giving you up to 100 feet of wireless range, you can move freely around the stage or studio while controlling all of your favorite virtual instruments with your guitar.
The TriplePlay features a "guitar/synth/mix" switch on the controller unit that, when used in tandem with an audio interface (not included), allows you to mix your guitar's standard output with the output from your virtual instruments. The guitar output and the virtual instrument output each show up on separate tracks within the TriplePlay software which can run standalone, or within your AU or VST supported DAW.
- Wireless technology eliminates bulky proprietary MIDI guitar cables
- Included rechargeable lithium-ion battery and USB charging cable gives up to 20 hours of battery life
- Navigation buttons and volume control on controller unit
- MIDI string and fret split, and "hold" functions with TriplePlay software
- Use TriplePlay software standalone, or within your AU or VST supported DAW as a plug-in. AU or VST virtual instruments can also be hosted within TriplePlay software
- Software bundle includes the TriplePlay software, KOMPLETE Elements, GuitarRig LE, PROGRESSION 2, SampleTank 2 XT, AmpliTube Custom Shop and Studio One Artist (TriplePlay Edition)