The Black Redrock Micro ultraCage Professional Series is a support cage designed specifically for the Canon EOS C500 Digital Cinema Camera. The ultraCage fulfills the promise of the C500 camera by delivering all the needed functionality for mounting, accessory support, stability, and modularity.
The ultraCage can be configured in both studio and handheld setups. It is light and form fitting to be completely unobtrusive, so all camera features can be accessed without interference.
Among its many features is the ability to add the powerPack and create an advanced cage that powers not only the C500 camera but up to 2 additional camera-top accessories such as a monitor, a wireless follow focus, external recorders, and audio systems.
- Completes the Canon EOS C500 camera by providing the necessary baseplate and cage in a package
- Fits the C500 camera like a glove - can stay permanently on the C500 camera even while accessing any of the camera's features or attaching accessories like external recorders
- You can attach and configure your rig in any way you want with dozens of mounting points on the bottom, sides, and top of the camera
- With robust support and stability, the ultraCage's top and bottom camera mounting system means the C500 camera stays put to withstand the high torque and weight you can throw at it
- In addition to the baseplate for 15mm rail support you'd expect, the cage delivers more mounting points and camera stability by mounting the top of the camera directly into the cage
- The ultraCage was designed specifically to deliver this without getting in the way of accessing all the camera's features
- Expandable - simple and compact, or full featured and ready for the fischer dolly, studio, or handheld. Redrock's solutions have your C500 camera covered, and you can quickly and easily switch between configurations or add pieces without spending a fortune
- The ultraCage baseplate already has the correct height and mounting points for adding 15mm studio or 19mm rails to support big cinema lenses from Canon, Cooke, and others
- Powered cage option powers the camera and camera-top accessories with the powerPack that attaches directly to the cage for centralized power conversion, regulation, distribution, and monitoring
- Incorporates a Redrock custom machined Double-Tap aftermarket replacement plate for the Canon EOS C500 camera
- Includes top 1/4" mounting screw for camera stabilization