The Redrock Micro ultraCage Black Studio Bundle is designed for the Canon C100 Cinema EOS Camera. It is a rig for studio-style productions where many shots have the camera on a tripod, dolly, or a steadicam. This flagship bundle includes a single rear top handle, a cage shoe clamp for the C100 handle, a microMount for an external monitor, a rear chassis, and 18" and 14" 15mm iris rods for a configurable, professional support system.
The ultraCage Black Professional Series for the Canon C100, provides the core base plate and camera cage. The ultraCage maximizes stability, adds top and bottom rails, tripod attachment, and multiple points for accessory mounting. The rear chassis cage creates a robust top- and bottom-rail setup and 48 additional mounting points, so all your camera-top accessories have a secure and convenient home on your rig.
The ultraCage Black Top Handle can be configured for single, single with double-clamp, and double top handle to strike a suitable balance between strength and lightweight. The ultraCage Black 15mm Studio Bundle for the Canon C100 also works with the Redrock powerPack accessory (sold separately). The powerPack is compact and attaches directly to the ultraCage and delivers regulated power to the C100 and up to 2 additional accessories.
- Includes the ultraCage Black Professional Series with features in a form-fitting cage for your C100
- Industry-standard 15mm top and bottom rails with good stability and support for your full suite of camera-top accessories and monitors. Front rails support follow focus and matte box; rear rails support external recorders, batteries, and other accessories. Top rails can also be extended over the lens for use with wireless follow focus motors or traditional follow focuses that can be top-rail mounted
- Multiple top handle configurations such as single, a single double-clamp, or double top handles to strike a suitable balance between strength and lightweight
- ultraCage baseplate already has the correct height and mounting points for adding 15mm studio to support big cinema lenses from Canon, Cooke, and others.
- Reconfigure the system quickly and easily without tools for the tripod, handheld or anything else you can imagine (some configurations may require additional accessories that are sold separately)