The Wohler HDM-170-3G-RM 17" Dual Split Screen High Definition LCD Monitor with Rack Mount is an LED-backlit high-performance professional monitor that supports 10-bit digital processing technology. This monitor features 3D comb filter, de-interlace, accurate scaling engine, gamma correction, and color temperature adjustment.
This monitor from the HDM Series can be configured as a dual split display, a large screen with one smaller view, or as a single large display screen. It is suited for use in news and transmission control rooms, program production, channel branding, and any environment that requires intensive monitoring.
It accepts up to 2 channels of 3G / HD / SD-SDI, CVBS, Component signals, or HDMI input. Waveform, vector-scope, and audio de-embedding are provided for SDI. In-picture features also include metering of up to 16 channels, UMD, format display, and various markers.
- Simultaneously monitor 2 video sources and control each image independently
- Choose between 2 PIP sizes, PBP (side-by-side), or single full-screen views
- User-defined hot key functionality for either H/V delay, under-scan, on-screen display, and more
- On-screen, 16-channel level metering provides audio confidence monitoring
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually
- Supports multi-format analog and digital audio signals
- Allows adjustment of the parameters for each screen
- Provides high-quality waveform or vector monitoring (for SDI)
- User-adjustable color temperatures with presets