The Wohler RM-2350W-HD Triple 5” Widescreen HD/SD-SDI LCD Video Monitor from the RM Series is a highly-featured in-rack HD/SD-SDI and CVBS video monitor that is suitable for the many feeds in mobile trucks, news and transmission control rooms, duplication, and post production applications. This tilting monitor comes standard with in-monitor level metering, selectable video waveform and vector-scope, safe and title markers, labeling, tally, time-code, video format, built-in color bars, familiar CRT-style picture controls, and an intuitive on-screen configuration menu.
Input signals are automatically detected and up to 8 of the 16 audio channels embedded in an HD/SD-SDI bit stream may be selected for visual monitoring on 8 on-screen bar graph style level meters. A headphone jack provides audible stereo monitoring of selected left and right channels. Each of the four high-resolution LCD screens display high-definition or standard-definition video at a 15:9 aspect ratio. Parameters are selected and adjusted using an on-screen display menu.
- On-screen level meters provide confidence audio monitoring
- Tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification
- CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually
- User defined hot key functionality provides either H / V delay, under-scan, on-screen display
- In-picture level metering, waveform, and vector-scope display
- Labeling, tally, time-code, detected video format, safe, and title markers display
- On-screen image calibration controls
- Gamma color calibration and built-in color bars
- User-defined function buttons
- Intuitive on-screen menu
- Headphone output
- Safe area, safe title, frame marks; in monitor 10-character display; user-programmable function buttons
- Time code display from embedded HD/SD-SDI
- Rack mounted mechanical design with vertical tilt