The Beyerdynamic DT 109 is a professional, dual ear headset, equipped with a dynamic, noise-cancelling microphone attached to a rugged, adjustable swiveling boom. This version has a black finish.
The DT 109 headset series is available in a variety of impedances; this particular model is rated at a low 50 ohms, for a higher output, and listening level. The microphone is rated at 200 ohms for high sensitivity and clarity. The adjustable headband is nicely cushioned, and the ear cup provides up to 20 dB of ambient noise attenuation, thereby improving monitoring isolation and clarity. The highly directional microphone features a frequency response optimized for speech intelligibility in noisy environments.
The DT 109 is designed for use with live, remote broadcast intercom systems, serving the film, television and recording industries.
Note! Cables for headset are not included and must be ordered separately.
- This version of the DT 109 is optimized for general communication, RTS and integration with computers, portable recorders, video cameras and other multimedia devices.
- Dual sided headset with dynamic directional boom mic
- Rugged, adjustable swiveling boom
- Cushioned headband and earpiece for comfortable extended-wear use
- High isolation earpiece with 20 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Sensitive headphone and microphone transducers offer monitoring clarity and speech intelligibility