The D-Link DCS-933L Day/Night Network Cloud Camera features a built-in CPU and web server that transmits high-quality video images for security and surveillance. The IR LED provides around-the-clock surveillance, regardless of the lighting conditions.
This cloud camera can be accessed remotely, and controlled from any PC/Notebook over your local network or through the Internet via a Web browser. A simple installation procedure and an intuitive web-based interface offer easy integration with your Ethernet/Fast Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n wireless networks. The presence of a Repeater Mode in this unit enables you to increase your wireless network’s coverage. It also comes with remote monitoring and motion detection features to help form a complete home security solution.
The DCS-933L camera is mydlink-enabled, which means that you can view and manage your camera from anywhere over the Internet through the mydlink website or through the mydlink mobile app for iOS and Android. You can even view your live video feed, take snapshots, and set a recording schedule.
The DCS-933L camera comes fully-equipped with H.264 enhanced video compression that allows you to record up to 5x more footage to the built-in microSD card slot, compared to the MJPEG format. It also comes with enhanced motion detection and night vision features that let you see up to 15’ (4.57m) in pitch black darkness. In addition to selecting the image size and resolution, you can also choose to add a time stamp or text overlay, and flip or mirror the video.
Note! Using a power supply with a different voltage other than the one included with your product will cause damage and void the warranty for this product.
- Easy-to-Use and mydlink-Enabled for Easy Access and Management
- The DCS-933L camera is a standalone surveillance device that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC. This camera is also mydlink-enabled, which means you can view and manage your camera through the mydlink website, or through the mydlink mobile app for iOS and Android.
- IR LEDs for Day and Night Functionality
- The built-in infrared LEDs enable night time viewing of up to 16' (4.88 m).
- H.264 Codec for Smooth, Space-Efficient Video
- This camera supports use of the H.264 video codec, which gives you good-quality videos with reduced bandwidth requirements. It enables you to view and stream videos online. It also takes less disk space, when saving recordings.
- Motion & Sound Triggered Notifications and Recordings
- The DCS-933L camera can send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected. You can customize areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over entryways. You can also set volume limits to detect when a loud sound is picked up by the camera.
- Supports a Variety of Platforms
- Supporting TCP/IP networking, HTTP, and other Internet related protocols, the DCS-933L camera can be integrated easily into other Internet/Intranet applications because of its standards-based features.
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless or Ethernet/Fast Ethernet Support
- The DCS-933L camera offers wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet/Fast Ethernet connectivity, making it easy to integrate into your existing network environment. The DCS-933L works with a 10Mbps Ethernet based network or 100Mbps Fast Ethernet based network for traditional wired environments. It also works with 802.11b/g/n routers or access points for added flexibility. In addition, the Site Survey feature allows you to view and connect to any available wireless networks.
- Repeater Mode Increases the Range of Your Wireless Network
- The DCS-933L's Repeater Mode enables you to extend the range of your wireless network, giving your home or office better wireless coverage.
- Remote Monitoring Utility
- This camera also includes the D-ViewCam software, which adds enhanced features and functionality that helps you create a full surveillance system for up to 32 cameras. With D-ViewCam, you can view multiple cameras at the same time, record videos, and set up scheduled and triggered recordings.