The Linksys EA6300 AC 1200 Advanced Multimedia Smart Wi-Fi Router is built with 802.11ac wireless technology that offers maximum speed and range to create a powerful network. It offers fast transfer rates and is designed for top-notch performance and connectivity for your computers, Internet-ready television (Smart TVs), game consoles, smartphones, and other Wi-Fi devices.
Upgrade to the latest wireless-AC technology and enjoy seamless video streaming and fast content sharing across devices by using the EA6300 Smart Wi-Fi Router. Its wireless-AC technology provides gigabit Wi-Fi speeds and high-powered signal amplifiers, allowing large video or music files to download faster and sync more quickly for a better streaming and sharing experience.
With the EA6300 Smart Wi-Fi Router, you have double the network bandwidth with simultaneous dual-band AC (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands) and an additional Guest network. All these features enable your network and its connected devices to avoid interference, have smoother and faster HD video streaming and file transfers, as well as experience better wireless gaming.
For your connected home, you may use the 2.4 GHz network to connect your wireless devices to surf the Internet and email, share files, and print. The 5 GHz network is best for heavy applications including Voice over IP (VoIP) calls, online gaming, and streaming high-definition videos.
The included SimpleTap Card is a faster and easier way to connect your NFC (Near Field Communication)-compatible smartphone to the EA6300 Smart Wi-Fi Router’s 2.4 GHz wireless network.
Note! Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications (draft specifications for 802.11ac). Actual performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range, & coverage, & depends on many factors including products used & interference. 802.11ac 1300 Mbps in the 5GHz Band is approximately 3x faster than 802.11n 450 Mbps in the 2.4GHz Band. An 802.11ac adapter will be needed to achieve 11ac data rates & up to 1300 Mbps wireless speeds may be achieved when connecting to other 802.11ac 1300 Mbps devices.
- Wireless AC
- Built with the Draft 802.11ac technology for high quality performance and range
- Broad Compatibility
- Works seamlessly with all a/b/g/n devices
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 2.4 + 5 GHz
- Double the network bandwidth to avoid interference and maximize throughput
- Speed Up to N300 + AC867
- Experience speeds approximately 3x faster than Wireless-N
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Use the 4 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1,000) ports for quick file sharing (up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet) between other Gigabit-enabled devices like computers and servers
- Ethernet 1-4 (Yellow and Green)
- Connect Ethernet cables (also called network cables) to these Gigabit (10/100/1000) ports, color coded blue, and to wired Ethernet network devices on your network 1
- Internet (Yellow and Green)
- Using an Ethernet cable (sold separately), the Internet port connects the router to your Internet connection, which is typically a Cable or DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) modem 2
- WPS Button
- If you have client devices, such as wireless printers, that support WPS, you can press the WPS button to automatically configure wireless security for your wireless network
- Allows you to reset the router to its factory defaults 3
- Power port connects to the power adapter that comes with your router
- Easy Setup
- Simple installation, no CD required
- A new Smart Wi-Fi Account feature for the EA6300 Smart Wi-Fi Router is the SimpleTap, which is a faster and easier way to connect your NFC (Near Field Communication)-compatible smartphone to the router's 2.4 GHz wireless network
- Superior Range
- High-powered signal amplifiers deliver high level of range and performance
- USB 3.0 Port on Back Panel
- Lets you add an external USB (Universal Serial Bus) drive to your network, supplies up to 1,000mA power to devices and supports FAT, NTFS, and HFS+ storage file systems 4
- Beamforming Technology
- Focuses wireless signals to reduce interference and improve speed and range
- Advanced Security
- Keep Wi-Fi freeloaders and Internet threats at bay with WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall to help keep your network protected
- DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance)
- Features a built-in DLNA media server for seamless streaming of your video and media files to an Xbox 360, PS3, or other DLNA-compatible devices; you can also connect a USB printer and share it across your network
- Parental Controls
- Easily manage access to content at home or while away with Smart Wi-Fi
- Guest Network
- Easily secure your network while providing guests with Wi-Fi access
- Quality of Service
- Traffic prioritization technology delivers smooth performance for music, voice, and video
- IPv6 Enabled
- Supports the latest Internet Protocol technology to futureproof your network
- Wall Mountable
- Flexible placement for convenience and optimal performance
- Top Panel
- The Indicator Light on the top panel stays on steadily while power is connected and flashes slowly during boot up, firmware upgrades, and factory reset 5