The Pi Phase Interactions Mixer from Sound Radix is an innovative, multi-channel phase interactions mixer plug-in engine for Mac and PC. It functions to improve the summing of a DAW or mixer. Pi minimizes frequency cancellations between instruments within the mix, improves mono compatibility, and brings back the lost depth and focus when overlapping frequencies collide.
Designed to enhance any mix, the Pi Phase Interactions Mixer actively rotates the phase of the individual mixer channels to achieve maximum phase correlation within the mix. Pi minimizes negative interaction and significantly improves the overall sound of the mix. Just drop Pi into the last insert slot of your DAW mixer channels and listen. Use any of the 64 groups to bind related instrument channels to enhance your mix even further.
- True multi-channel engine dynamically optimizes phase relationships between mix channels for optimal sounding mix
- 3-mode track grouping for enhanced related instruments and multi-mic setup phase correlation optimization
- Full range and low-frequency global optimization modes
- 4-mode multi-channel phase correlation display, enables a unique view of the phase relationships within the mix
- Internal, inter-channel sample accurate routing, no complicated side-chaining required
- Available for Mac & PC in .aax, .rtas, .vst, and .au formats, in 32- and 64-bit wherever applicable.