The AMT WI5IIB Belt-pack Wireless System is suitable for any player looking for a multi-channel belt pack wireless system. It clips to a belt and creates a belt-pack free-playing experience that will change the way an instrumentalist performs. It allows roaming the stage without being connected to wires and creates the freedom to move.
The Wi5IIB System includes a Wireless Belt-Pack Transmitter, a ZRIII Multi-Channel Dual Receiver, cable for connections to AMT microphones, and a case. It features volume control, as well as the standard Wi5II mute button. This system will connect to all AMT Microphone’s and disconnect models, as well as older W-Sennheiser models without D.C.T. / disconnecting cable technology.
The ZRIII Multi-Channel Dual Receiver is a 99-channel capable receiver that will allow 2 microphone / transmitter setups to be used with 1 receiver. It includes 2 separate outputs on the back panel for complete control over each microphone / transmitter channel.
- Dual Receiver
- The ZRIII Receiver allows 2 microphone / transmitter setups to be used with 1 receiver. The ZRIII receiver includes 2 separate outputs on the back panel for complete control over each microphone / transmitter channel.
- Multi - Channel
- The WI5II B includes ninety-nine selectable channels. Control of the channels is changed via infrared controls from the receiver to the transmitter.
- Since the transmitter will clip on to all AMT models, it is very simple to use your microphone wired with any of the available AMT preamps. If you are a doubler and require multiple microphones, the same transmitter can be changed from microphone / instrument to 2nd and even 3rd setup. Use 2 setups at the same time.
- Rechargeable Battery
- The WI5II B transmitter includes a lithium-ion rechargeable battery which can be recharged over 1000 times and gives 7 to 8 hours of continuous use.
- Digital LCD Displays
- Both the transmitter and receiver include illuminated LCD displays for easy visibility on dark stages, or poorly lit clubs or concert halls.
- Detachable Antennas
- Detachable antennas allow for the addition of a rack and booster kit.
- Mute and On / Off Button
- The WI5II B transmitter includes a mute button as well as an On / Off switch for saving battery life on the breaks.
- Audio Outputs
- The rear panel of the ZRIII receiver includes an A & B Output for each side of the Dual receiver. A 0.25" (0.64) output is also included which parallels output A.
- UHF 600 to 930 MHz band to avoid interference
- Automatic frequency scan searches for available frequencies
- PLL system
- Preset ninety-nine non-interfered channels
- Adjustable 560 free frequencies
- LCD display, shows the RF level, AF level, channel, and frequency
- High efficiency battery design, the microphone can be used continuously for 6 hours
- Using high gain antenna, 164.04' (50.00 m) range at the clearing
- Half rack space design, 2 systems can be connected to complete 1 full rack space