The tan AQC-2CD Reflex Sight from MSE is accurate and combines with the visible laser designator to set a set a new standard of accuracy. The sight is parallax free and uses a uniquely sharp reticle, thus, enabling faster target acquisition and higher accuracy, maximizing your shooting ability to a high level. It delivers new capabilities to devoted hunters looking for both ease of use and reliability. This reflex sight is easy to use and has tactical operability. It is beneficial for paramilitary, military, and hunters.
- Visible Laser Designator: Designed for use on light/heavy machine guns and assault rifles
- Quick and Accurate Shooting: 3 built-in reticle options allowing the shooter to choose between 1 reticle for quick shooting in urban terrain, the second reticle for accurate shooting in open terrain, and a red dot for shooter's preference
- Fighter Friendly: Remote PTT cable allows activation (reflex and laser designator), reticle selection, and brightness control without disengaging the weapon grip and also, zeroing is simultaneous of both reflex sight and laser designator and accomplished with hand adjustable knobs, requiring no tools
- Day/Night Compatible: The sight can be used together with any NVD, offering 8 different brightness levels (4 for day & night scenarios) allowing the shooter to better operate in all lighting conditions
- Extended Battery Life: Sleep mode and motion sensor prolong battery life; also, a sleep mode deactivation is included for ambush scenarios
- Additional Features: large window size allows improved field of view and faster target acquisition; night vision mode; motion sensor mechanism automatically reactivates the sight; low battery indicator; hand-adjustable zeroing knobs; MIL-STD qualified