The tan AQC-2DD Reflex Sight from MSE combines an IR (Infrared) and visible laser designators. The sight is parallax free and uses a uniquely sharp reticle, thus, enabling faster target acquisition and higher accuracy, maximizing your shooting ability to the high level. It delivers new capabilities to devoted hunters looking for both ease of use and reliability. This reflex sight is easy to use and has tactical operability. This reflex sight is beneficial for paramilitary, military, and hunters.
- Visible & IR Laser Designators: Both lasers (IR & visible) exit from the same window, allowing for identical paths i.e. identical ballistics trajectory at all ranges
- Fighter Friendly: Remote PTT cable allows activation (reflex & both laser designators), reticle selection, and brightness control without disengaging the weapon grip and also, zeroing is simultaneous of both reflex sight and laser designator and accomplished with hand adjustable knobs, requiring no tools
- Day & Night Compatible: Sight can be used together with any NVD, offering 8 different brightness levels (4 for day & night scenarios) allowing the shooter to better operate in all lighting conditions
- Extended Battery Life: Sleep mode and motion sensor prolong battery life; also, a sleep mode deactivation is included for ambush scenarios
- Additional Features: Accurate; unique 1 port for visible red and IR laser designators; 2 built-in reticles such as quick shooting and accurate shooting; large window size allows faster target acquisition; remote PTT cable; night vision mode; motion sensor; low battery indicator; hand-adjustable zeroing knobs