The Gepe 40" Heavy Duty Camera Slider can be used on its end feet or tripod-mounted via 1/4" and 3/8" mounting threads positioned throughout the 40" length. The feet are height-adjustable from 4" to 6" and are removable to allow the slider to easier be stored. You can attach the slider on a single tripod or more securely on two tripods to stably achieve even or angled slides. The load capacity is 17.6 lb.
The sliding camera plate is also removable to let you comfortably mount your camera or rig off of the slider. The plate comes off from either end of the slider when the end feet are detached. The plate features six 1/4" threads for attaching accessories and a knob on the side for tightening into a fixed position. 1/4" and 3/8" camera mounting screws are included to be used interchangeably on the plate. A shoulder carrying case and individual cases for the feet are included for transport. This slider can be combined with Gepe's Slider Dolly to achieve upright or upside-down dolly and track shots.
- 40" long polished rails
- 17.6 lb load capacity
- 4" to 6" height-adjustable, removable end feet
- Sliding, removable camera plate with 1/4" accessory threads
- 1/4" and 3/8" camera mounting screws
- Four 1/4" and four 3/8" tripod-mount threads along the 40" length
- Can be used mounted on a single or on two tripods
- A shoulder carrying case and individual cases for the end feet are included
- Compatible with Gepe Slider Dolly