The Vutec VT14X VU-PRO Video Projector Ceiling Lift accommodates both LCD and DLP projectors up to 300 pounds. It provides hidden, dust-free storage, and smooth, quiet motor operation. It comes fitted with a blank ceiling closure panel. The common method of installing the VU-PRO projector lift is to suspend it on 4, 1/2-13 threaded rods, from any convenient overhead support. The vertical alignment and leveling is accomplished by individual adjustment of the threaded rods. The horizontal stability may be accomplished by guy wires or from contact with the framing around the opening for the projector lift.
The overhead support can be adapted from the existing building structure, or, if necessary, constructed specially for this purpose. However constructed, the support must be capable of sustaining 80 lb (36kg) plus the projector weight. It is important to remember that this will be a continuous dead weight for the life of the installation. The solidness, or rigidity, of the support structure needs to be sufficient to support this load without a slow movement, or relaxation, over time.
Note! 1. The UP and DOWN limit switches are built-in motor limit switches.
2. If replacing the toggle switch; the new switch must meet the following: Specifications: Contact rating 250VAC, 6A minutes or 1/3HP
- Designed for total concealment of projector
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Manual wall switch control included
- Integrates with most VUTEC control systems
- Space for cable management and projector mounting bracket must be considered when ordering
- Ceiling lift includes articulating ceiling panel
- Ceiling panels can be replaced to match home decor