The AMT S15-5C combines the S15G Acoustic Guitar Microphone with the Wi5IIC Beltpack-Free Wireless System for completely beltpack-free operation. The system also includes the ZRIII Multi-Channel Dual Receiver.
The S15G Microphone System features a secure clamp-on mounting mechanism that provides a secure fit without damaging the instrument’s finish. A flexible 6” (15cm) gooseneck enables easy microphone positioning for optimum results. The microphone features a detachable connection, which connects either the Wi5IIC Wireless System or an AMT-designed preamp (sold separately). The microphone can also accept Shure, Sabine, Line 6, and Sennheiser wireless systems with an optional cable (sold separately).
The S15G is a low-profile condenser microphone that has a cardioid pattern, giving it better gain before feedback than other guitar microphones. The element as well as the mounting clamp is designed for the instrument. Its rugged construction of anodized aviation aluminum makes it highly durable, while being lightweight and non-corrosive.
The Wi5IIC Clip-on Wireless System creates a beltpack-free operating environment. It is designed to clip on and off of all AMT microphones by using a hand-machined clip that locks onto various mounting brackets throughout the microphone lineup. Because the Wi5IIC can clamp onto to all AMT models, the microphones can also be used wired with AMT preamps (sold separately).
- Dual Receiver
- The ZRIII Receiver will allow 2 microphone / transmitter setups to be used with a receiver. The ZRIII Receiver includes 2 separate outputs on the back panel for complete control over each microphone / transmitter channel.
- The Wi5IIC Clip-on Wireless System includes 99 selectable channels. Control of the channels is changed via infrared controls from the receiver to the transmitter.
- Since the transmitter will clip on to all AMT models, it is very simple to use your microphone wired with any of the AMT preamps (sold separately). If you double on instruments and require multiple microphones, the same Wi5IIC / transmitter can be connected to other optional AMT microphones (sold separately).
- Rechargeable Battery
- The Wi5IIC Transmitter includes a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, which can be recharged over 1000 times and gives 7-8 hours of continuous use. Charge the transmitter on the break and you'll be ready for the next gig.
- Digital LCD Displays
- Both the transmitter and receiver include illuminated LCD displays for easy visibility on dark stages, poorly lit clubs, or concert halls.
- Detachable Antennas
- Detachable antennas allow for the addition of a rack and booster kit (sold separately).
- Mute and On / Off Button
- The Wi5IIC Transmitter includes a mute button as well as an on/off switch for saving battery life on the breaks.
- Audio Outputs
- The rear panel of the ZRIII Receiver includes an A & B Output for each side of the dual receiver. A 1/4" output is also included which parallels output A.