The D5W-PS-P 5.6" LCD Monitor with PS Finder from ikan makes framing and focusing a pleasure with its 5.6" HD panel paired with German-quality optics. This combo mates a 1280 x 800 IPS LCD panel with high-precision glass, an adjustable diopter, and a comfortable rubber eye cup.
The D5w has features like waveform, vectorscope, and RGB parade. These key features assist the video professional in getting the shot right the first time. The D5w’s 1280 X 800 high definition panel is optimal for displaying its advanced software features. The D5w is also equipped with false color and peaking, enabling the video professional to deliver precision shots in the field. The D5w’s small lightweight design makes it suitable for handheld rigs and easy to store. The D5w’s HDMI input is complimented by a 3G-SDI input/output along with the feature of headphone audio out. The customized function buttons on the back of the D5w can be tailored for your workflow and optimization. Furthermore, the D5w’s frame has a rubberized texture for better grip and handling making it easier to maneuver.
- The D5w LCD Monitor is equipped with both Monochrome and Color Peaking features, which highlight the desired focus area in a bright, RED outline. The operator adjusts the focus control until the RED indicator outlines on the desired area are razor sharp, indicating optimal focus. For desired results, ensure that the subject is properly exposed.
- False Color
- The False Color feature utilizes a full spectrum of assigned color indicators, ensuring flawless shot exposure. The under/ over luminance warning enables the video professional to get the quality that he/ she desires every time. By adjusting the camera's Iris, the subject of the image changes color based on the specific brightness values indicating optimal exposure.
- DSLR Scaling
- The DSLR Scaling function enables users to extend their DSLR camera's HDMI video output to any option of the 4, namely Normal, 3:2, 16:9, or Full Screen - convenience made simple.
- Clip Guides
- The D5w offers adjustable upper Clip Guide levels to accurately display overexposed images in any shooting condition. The operator simply assigns the upper IRE to their preference and any exposure over the set IRE limit will flash in a vivid purple color, indicating only the over exposed area.
- Movable Pixel-to-Pixel
- The D5w's 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping allows the video professional to emphasize on individual chosen elements in the shot. This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
- 3G-SDI and HDMI video inputs
- HD viewfinder in full daylight
- 1.5 diopter eyesight adjustment
- Quick-release mechanism
- Attaches to monitor without modification