The Mini-Tripod Mono Omni-Directional Microphone from Microphone Madness is a flexible and adjustable mono, compact microphone with built-in extension cable. A miniature high performance balanced Mogami microphone cable exits the side of the tripod for maximum sound quality which terminates into a 1/8" (3.5mm) gold-plated connector.
The rugged design allows the user to bend and mold to your desired position without failure. The unit comes with a premium windscreen and a built-in belt clip for carrying convenience. The sturdy microphone is well suited for table top recordings, lectures, business meetings, rehearsals, court stenographers, and videographers.
The microphone provides a natural crisp sound, deep bass, smooth mid-range and clean high-range with a frequency response of typically 2dB. It can be easily plugged into any digital or analog recorder that supplies a bias voltage of between 1.5 to 10 VDC.
- Flat frequency response (20 to 20,000 Hz)
- Requires a bias voltage of 1.5 to 10 VDC (also known as plug-in- power) or a battery modules 1
- Totally flexible wire legs will balance of any surface
- Non-slip rubber leg tips
- Mogami balanced microphone cable with gold plated connector
- Unit stands 6.0" (152.4mm) tall and comes with a built-in belt clip