The MM-PSMS-1 Pre-amplified Stereo Microphone System from Microphone Madness is a self contained, portable, pre-amplified, stereo microphone system that comes complete with omni-directional stereo microphones mounted internally on each side of the module. The system accepts any external mono or stereo microphone.
Thanks to the pre-installed independent left & right levels control for optimum recording, the system delivers greater flexibility. The system is used to raise low or high impedance microphone signal level to line level. It is compatible with all line level inputs, including all Minidisc, Dat, Cassette recorders, Camcorders and MP3.
Note! When external microphones are in use, internal microphones will automatically be shut off.
- Built-in Omni-directional stereo microphones with external microphone jack
- High gain/low noise stereo preamplifier with microphone plug-in-power (9 VDC) and red power LED
- Raises low or high impedance microphone signal level to line level
- Operates on a standard included 9V battery, which lasts for more than 130 hours
- 3.00' (0.91m) of output cable
- Independent output level controls (left & right channel)
- Powers all electret base microphones as well as amplify the signal
- Compatible with all line level inputs, including all Minidisc, Dat, Cassette recorders, Camcorders and MP3
- More than 40 dB gain
- No additional battery module needed
- Protection against polarity inversion
- Removable belt clip included