The IMA-320 Forum Amplifier / Receiver Base Station with Switching Power Supply from TeachLogic is the nucleus of the Forum Wireless Classroom Microphone System. This receiver is designed for use with the Sapphire, Crescent, or handheld microphone transmitters (all sold separately). These transmitters transmit the vocal signal via infrared light to the dome sensor (sold separately) installed on the ceiling. The signal is then sent via cable to the receiver input of the mixer/amplifier. The signal is detected and then processed through the power amplifier to the speakers.
The amplifier / receiver includes 2 infrared microphone channels, 2 auxiliary line inputs for computers and DVD/iPod units, and a 3-band equalizer. The two wireless microphone channels provide freedom of movement and permit hands-free performance. The two auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration. The built-in power amp delivers 32W of power to a maximum of 4 speakers (sold separately). It has separate outputs for both assistive listening and recording with active boards.
- Two infrared wireless microphone receiver channels
- Two built-in power amplifiers; 18W each
- Two stereo auxiliary inputs for DVD & computer / Aux
- Additional DVD input gain, adjustable +10 dB boost
- Front-panel auxiliary input (3.5mm)
- Three-band digital equalizer ± 12 dB
- Front panel ALS output for assistive listening system with gain control (3.5mm)
- Front panel REC output for lesson capture with gain control (3.5mm)
- Light weight aluminum cover