The DR-702 AirLink 96-Channel Standalone Diversity Receiver from TeachLogic is a part of the AirLink Router System that comprises of a base station transmitter (sold separately) and this receiver. This receiver has a half-wave antenna for extra sensitive reception.
The output of this 96-channel receiver is either balanced (XLR) or unbalanced (1/4" phone) and is adjustable from 0 to 700mV. The receiver comes equipped with a slot for the DD-750 Digital Delay Module (sold separately). The transmission distance between the base unit transmitter and the receiver can be in excess of 500.0' (152.4m).
- Diversity receiver for more reliable reception
- 2 half-wave antennas for enhanced reception
- Balanced line level output (0 to 2V), XLR
- Unbalanced line level output, 1/4" phone
- 96 channels (640 to 664 MHz) selectable
- LCD for channel number or frequency display
- Volume / gain control
- Removable front panel to add the DD-750 Digital Delay Module (sold separately)