The Denon AVR-X1000 IN-Command Series Integrated Network A/V Receiver supports identical power amp circuitry for all channels with a maximum power output of 175W and a rated output of 80W or 120W per channel. It's equipped with Dolby and DTS high-definition surround sound decoding, as well as a graphical user interface that combines clear text and easy to understand graphics. The receiver features six HDMI inputs with standby pass-through. Plus, the system is equipped with network connectivity and access to DLNA home network media, Apple AirPlay streaming and online music services including Pandora, SiriusXM and Spotify.
The AVR-X1000 also supports Denon's multiple IN-Command control options. The receiver can be controlled by your mobile device thanks to the Denon Remote App for iOS or Android. You can also control the AVR-X1000 with its web control function or through its IR remote input. The receiver's Ethernet jack provides control options as well. You can use the LAN connection with a variety of home automation control systems from AMX, Control, Crestron, RTI, Savant and URC. Other features include an AM/FM tuner, multiple analog and digital audio inputs a Compressed Audio Restorer and more.
- IN-Command Control Sophistication
- Although the AVR-X1000 includes a standard remote, it's also equipped with a range of additional control options including the "Denon Remote App" for iOS and Android mobile devices. The app lets you control the audio receiver with your smartphone or tablet. You can also control the AVR-X1000 via the web control function, which can be accessed via your PC or Mac web browser. The unit's RJ-45 LAN Ethernet port is compatible with a broad range of home automation control systems as well. It works with companies such as AMX, Control, Crestron, RTI, Savant and URC. There's even an IR remote input port that provides even more control options.
- Audyssey Room Acoustic Measurement & Correction
- Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction harnesses the power of sophisticated DSP processing, measuring the acoustic output of the speakers and subwoofers and generating multiple digital EQ filters that provide natural tonal balance in virtually any room.
- Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Second Room
- Equipped with stereo (L/R) pre-amp outputs, the AVR-X1000 lets you connect a stereo amplifier and speakers so that you can listen to your favorite music tracks in another room, while others enjoy their favorite music and movies from a different source in the main room at the same time.
- Connection & Installation Ease
- Setup is quick and easy thanks to the Denon Setup Assistant, an intuitive on-screen graphical interface that walks you through the setup process. The innovative rear panel features logically arranged blocks of connector groups, and includes horizontally arranged speaker binding posts with a "12:00" speaker wire input orientation, and the speaker connectors can accept multiple termination types. For further ease of installation, the speaker connectors are color-coded, and the supplied color-coded speaker wire labels will ensure proper connections the very first time. The power cord is detachable as well, which provides additional installation flexibility. Plus, the chassis depth is only 13", which allows for installation in tighter spaces, such as a TV cabinet.
- Ethernet Connectivity with Internet Radio, Streaming Services
- Connect the AVR-X1000 to your home network and open up a digital world of listening enjoyment. You can enjoy music and audio programs from a vast range of Internet radio stations, as well as enjoying music from streaming services including SiriusXM, Spotify and Pandora (subscriptions may be required for some services).
- Apple AirPlay
- Equipped with Apple's AirPlay function, the AVR-X1000 lets you stream your favorite tracks from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad via your wireless home network. You can also access your favorite iTunes tracks from your computer or connect your portable device directly via the front panel USB port. The unit is also DLNA 1.5 compliant for connection to your multimedia PC and it is Windows 8 and Windows RT certified as well.
- Compressed Audio Restorer
- Improve the quality of your favorite MP3 tracks with Denon's Compressed Audio Restorer feature, which analyzes compressed MP3 tracks and actually restores important music detail for a higher fidelity listening experience.
- Six HDMI Inputs
- For connection to a broad range of digital sources, the AVR-X1000 features six HDMI inputs that includes one on the front panel, which lets you quickly and conveniently connect a camcorder, game console or other HDMI-equipped device.
- HDMI Standby Pass-through
- The HDMI functionality is further expanded with HDMI Standby Pass-through, which lets you view a source (such as a cable or satellite box) on your HDTV when the AVR-X1000 is in standby mode, which is ideal for casual viewing of news programs or talk shows.