Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student & Teacher Edition for Windows (Download) provides a full set of professional tools for video editing, effects creation, graphic design, website & application development, page layout, and image editing – and for publishing all this creative content to mobile devices, the web, print, and tablets. The Master Collection comprises several software programs that are essential to editors, effects artists, graphic designers, and digital publishing professionals: Premiere Pro CS6, After Effects CS6, SpeedGrade CS6, Prelude CS6, Photoshop CS6, Audition CS6, InDesign CS6, Illustrator CS6, Flash Professional CS6 & Flash Builder 4.6 Premium, Fireworks CS6, Dreamweaver CS6, Encore CS6, Bridge CS6, Media Encoder CS6 and Acrobat X Pro.
For media artists, the Master Collection has a tool for every task. If you need to turn down a job, it won't be for lack of a professional software solution. Creative Suite 6 even includes a color-grading program, SpeedGrade CS6, which was used on several Hollywood films when it was a standalone program from Iridas. (Adobe has since acquired Iridas technology.) SpeedGrade leverages your system's GPU to open the full dynamic range of your footage, and it works with RAW, HDR, and stereoscopic content.
For CS6, all the major programs get a significant update, with faster performance and expanded functions. Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 expands its multicam capabilities, adds tools (Warp Stabilizer and Rolling Shutter Repair effects), accelerates and fortifies its 64-bit Mercury playback engine, and introduces productive little touches such as expanded trimming options and the ability to edit without stopping playback. After Effects CS6 adds a 3D camera tracker and a Global Performance Cache, which lets the software take full advantage of your system's 64-bit hardware to make After Effects quicker and more responsive, even with extremely high-resolution projects.
The CS6 versions of Photoshop and Illustrator enjoy speed and performance enhancements. The "Mercury" concept is familiar to editors who use Premiere Pro CS5 and up, which employ the Mercury Playback Engine that relies on 64-bit native software to get the most out of your system for fast graphics processing. Likewise, the Mercury Graphics Engine of Photoshop and the Mercury Performance System of Illustrator enable your 64-bit computer to address full system RAM in order to speed imaging and processing tasks and that once slowed down your workflow.
With that extra processing power, you can enjoy the expanded capabilities of these programs. Photoshop CS6, for instance, offers a Contact-Aware Patch that allows you to choose a sample area that serves as the basis for a patch. Illustrator enables you to convert raster images into editable, scalable vectors – the program's bread and butter.
As the definition of "publishing" expands, so too do the functions of Adobe InDesign. Even before the CS6 version, the program had already embraced publishing interactive page layouts to iPads and other tablets, e-book readers, and other digital devices. You can create several different layouts to serve different display dimensions, and save them all within a single file. Liquid Layout automatically resizes your layout based on page size.
For website and application creation, Dreamweaver CS6 lets you design, develop, and maintain multimedia HTML5/CSS3 websites and applications. You can also build native mobile apps for Android and iOS using integrated mobile frameworks. Flash Professional CS6 supports updated Flash Player and Adobe AIR runtimes, and you can also export content authored in Flash Professional to HTML. Fireworks features a new CSS Properties panel to let you cleanly extract CSS elements and values.
Prelude CS6 features full or partial ingest of file-based footage, heads-up logging for a more streamlined workflow, and transcoding to multiple formats. Plus, you can add searchable temporal markers, add clips and subclips to rough cuts, and take advantage of thumbnail scrubbing. Additional features include customizable extensibility for integration with third-party technologies and systems; success write confirmation; speech transcription notes; and customizable markers and metadata importing.
Encore CS6 offers versatile disc and web DVD creation, as well as authoring tools such as automated chapter menus, DTS audio support, flexible input file support, and many more. Plus, benefit from time-saving integration with other Adobe programs, such as Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, and Dynamic Link.
Bridge CS6 gives you cross-platform 64-bit support, Adobe Mini Bridge, JPEG export, and flexible batch processing and drag-and-drop file transfer. Now, you can easily place Illustrator files into InDesign layouts. Take advantage of custom image sizing and PDF watermarks, as well as centralized color settings.
With Media Encoder CS6, you gain ARRIRAW, RED EPIC and RED Scarlet-X support, in addition to presets for devices and formats and metadata output templates. The program also supports FTP export and MPEG export.
Creative Suite 6 Master Collection serves the digital creative professional whose demands grow as quickly as technology advances. Now with professional color-grading software, the suite is as comprehensive as they currently come. Your job might not be getting any simpler, but Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection helps you keep pace with expanded functions, improved performance, and streamlined workflow.
NEW FOR CREATIVE SUITE 6
- Content-Aware Technologies in Photoshop Extended
- Retouch images with astonishing ease, control, and precision. Remove or move selected image objects, and Content-Aware technology magically fills, patches, extends, or recomposes your image with stunning results.
- Mercury Performance System in Illustrator
- Work with precision, speed, and rock-solid stability on large, complex files due to native 64-bit support. Enjoy full access to your computer's RAM and overall performance optimization.
- Alternate & Liquid Layout in InDesign
- Efficiently create and design multiple versions of a layout within a single InDesign file. Apply liquid page rules to automatically adapt content when you create an alternate layout with a different size or orientation.
- Fluid Grid Layout for Mobile Devices in Dreamweaver
- Design and develop confidently for mobile devices with advanced tools, including CSS3-based layouts that scale to fit all screen sizes and form factors.
- Global Performance Cache in After Effects
- Create more in less time with unprecedented 64-bit performance. This revolution "under the hood" takes full advantage of the power in your computer's hardware.
- Mercury Graphics Engine
- See near-instant results when editing with key tools such as Liquify and Puppet Warp. The new Mercury Graphics Engine delivers unprecedented responsiveness for a fluid feel as you work. 1
- Simplified 3D Design in Photoshop Extended
- Dive into 3D artwork creation with intuitive on-canvas and in-context scene editing. Drag shadows into place, animate 3D objects, and give 3D objects a sketched look.
- Discover New Dimensions in Digital Imaging
- Get state-of-the-art imaging magic, amazing creative options, and blazingly fast performance with Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended software, the digital imaging standard preferred for its powerful 2D and 3D editing, compositing, painting, and effects capabilities.
- Vector Graphics That Work Across Media
- Create compelling graphics with Adobe Illustrator CS6, the industry standard for vector drawing. Experiment freely and design efficiently with powerful tools for drawing, color, creative effects, and typography.
- Standards-Based Web Authoring
- Design and publish compelling websites and apps for smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers in Adobe Dreamweaver CS6. Quickly build CSS3-based layouts, use industry-standard HTML5, preview on multiple devices, and more.
- Engaging Page Layout for Print
- Generate stunning page layouts in Adobe InDesign CS6 with precise control over typography, built-in creative tools, and an intuitive workflow. Print reliably with less risk of error.
- Efficient, Fluid Video Editing
- Take advantage of powerful, flexible nonlinear video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 to tell your most compelling stories. Edit virtually any type of media in native formats, from video shot on a phone to 5K and beyond.
- Groundbreaking Motion Graphics in After Effects
- Deliver cinematic visual effects in Adobe After Effects CS6. Tap into the power of 3D camera tracking to create photo-realism along with 3D modeling, fast rotoscoping, stabilizing tools, advanced lens blurs, and more.
- Access to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
- Access Adobe Digital Publishing Suite from within InDesign to publish engaging digital documents for a range of tablet devices. New Single Edition now available for publishing to iPad. 2
- Elegant E-Book Authoring
- Create engaging e-books with refined typography and images that resize to fit any screen with InDesign CS6. Add video and audio for apps that support HTML5 video and audio tags and take advantage of EPUB3 support. 3
- Adobe PDF File Creation, Editing & Delivery in Acrobat Pro
- Create and distribute polished documents reliably with Adobe Acrobat X Pro. Package layouts, drawings, images, animation, video, audio, and other files in a single PDF Portfolio.
- Responsive Interactive Experiences with Flash Professional
- Deliver immersive experiences across multiple runtimes that present consistently across virtually any platform or device using the industry standard for interactive authoring.
- Audio-for-Video Editing
- Record, edit, mix, master, and sweeten audio using Adobe Audition CS6. Roundtrip edit with Adobe Premiere Pro, or use OMF and XML to speed up project exchange with Avid Pro Tools and other NLEs.
- Optimized Graphics for Web & Mobile in Fireworks
- Quickly create optimized vector and raster graphics for websites, mobile devices, tablets, kiosks, and interactive displays using Adobe Fireworks CS6. Easily design and rapidly prototype complete web pages.
- Single-Codebase Mobile Applications
- Rapidly develop cross-platform web, desktop, and mobile applications using Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 Premium. Leverage a common Flex or ActionScript codebase to write for Android, BlackBerry, and iOS.
- Native 64-Bit Performance
- Enjoy 64-bit performance in Photoshop Extended, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other components.
- Prelude CS6
- Enables full or partial ingest of file-based footage, heads-up logging for a more streamlined workflow, and transcoding to multiple formats. Plus, add searchable temporal markers, add clips and subclips to rough cuts, and take advantage of thumbnail scrubbing. Other features include customizable extensibility for integration with third-party technologies and systems; success write confirmation; speech transcription notes; and customizable markers and metadata importing.
- Encore CS6
- Perform versatile disc and web DVD creation, and employ authoring tools like automated chapter menus, DTS audio support, flexible input file support, and many more. You can also take advantage of time-saving integration with other Adobe programs, such as Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, and Dynamic Link.
- Bridge CS6
- Gives you cross-platform 64-bit support, Adobe Mini Bridge, JPEG export, and flexible batch processing and drag-and-drop file transfer. Easily place Illustrator files into InDesign layouts. Take advantage of custom image sizing and PDF watermarks, as well as centralized color settings.
- Media Encoder CS6
- Gain ARRIRAW, RED EPIC and RED Scarlet-X support, plus presets for devices and formats and metadata output templates. The program also supports FTP export and MPEG export.
- Time-Saving Integration with Dynamic Link
- Eliminate intermediate rendering as you refine assets shared between After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Adobe SpeedGrade, and Adobe Encore using Adobe Dynamic Link.
- Integration with Other Adobe Tools & Services
- Enjoy direct integration with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite,2 Adobe Creative Cloud,4 and Adobe Touch Apps within core components of Master Collection. 4