The TS-120 1-Bay NAS Server from QNAP is a powerful yet easy-to-use network storage center for data storage, backup, synchronization, remote access and home entertainment. It features QTS 4.0 operating system which makes operations easier. The NAS Server is a high-performance cross-platform storage with many friendly storage and backup options that centralize and protect all your important files on one single device. It features Netbak Replicator, a license-free backup software which allows you to back up your files in multiple Window client PCs in schedule or real time.The NAS Server has a built-in anti-virus feature to detect and protect against viruses, malware, worms and Trojan horses. It also acts as a photo vault for you to back up your favorite photos. The Photo Station makes photo sharing simple and you can designate your own access right controls. The NAS Server uses the renowned QNAP VioStor NVR software. It becomes a professional surveillance station to view IP cameras from your web browser and mobile devices. Powered by the Marvell ARM 1.6 GHz processor, the server provides a large storage capacity for archiving files, videos and music. It can handle multiple users accessing the system and multiple applications running at the same time.
- QTS 4.0 Operating System
The NAS Server is a powerful yet easy-to-use network storage center for data storage, backup, synchronization, remote access and home entertainment. As your personal cloud, you will always be connected to your files and your files are always under your control.
• Organize your data/content and backups in one centralized location.
• Synchronize files across computers, tablets and mobile devices as well as share files across different groups and communities.
• Collect, enjoy and share your large photo, music and video collection.
• Enjoy HD movies or family videos on TV when streamed through various network players.
• Access, manage and enjoy all your files with your tablets and smartphones.
• Extend your diverse applications on the NAS Server by installing more than 80 apps on demand in the App Center.
- Easier Operations on QTS 4.0 Desktop
- The QTS 4.0 Desktop, including quick main menu, graphic dashboard, drag-and-drop icons, multiple desktops, personalized wallpapers and the smart toolbar, makes system operations much easier. In addition, multi-tasking is supported which allows multiple windows to be open to access multiple applications concurrently.
- Centralize and Protect Your Data
The NAS Server is a high-performance cross-platform storage with many user-friendly storage and backup options that centralize and protect all your important files on one single device.
Apple Time Machine Backup
Time Machine is fully supported to help Mac OS X users create a more efficient and convenient backup solution. The NAS Server works with Time Machine wirelessly over the same network so you no longer need an external drive.
More Backup Options
Netbak Replicator is a license-free backup software which allows you to back up your files in multiple Window client PCs in schedule or real time. You can also gain a disaster recovery solution with our RTRR (Real Time Remote Replication) feature by replicating data in multiple shared folders from one NAS to another over the network to ensure the safety of your important data. Besides, the data can also be backed up to another FTP server, external disk or to online cloud storage services.
- Data Security
User Access Controls
All your digital files stored can be managed to share with your family and friends. You can flexibly and easily set up user accounts, user groups, shared folder access right and user quota.
Unauthorized IP-Based Blocking
A comprehensive list granting proper access from different users based on IP address can be established to authorize or deny access to the NAS Server.
The NAS Server has a built-in anti-virus feature to detect and protect against viruses, malware, worms and Trojan horses.
Encrypted Login, Access and Network Transfer
SSH remote login, SSL security (HTTPS), Secure FTP and encrypted remote replication are supported.
Detail logs of file-level access to the NAS Server via different file transfer protocols and services accessed by online users can all be recorded.
- Freely Access Your Cloud Anywhere
- Through any web browser or the free app for tablets and smartphones, the NAS Server becomes your personal cloud so you are always connected to your data. Take advantage of the myQNAPcloud service, which allows you to remotely access your NAS Server wherever you are. Instantly stream or share your multimedia contents and share them with your friends.
- Synchronize and Share
Access from Anywhere
Qsync is a feature that allows you to sync all your devices on the go. It can be synced literally anywhere-on the web, at your home, in the office and on the go.
Qsync makes your NAS Server a team sharing device, allowing you to share and edit files among your teammates with automatic updates on the files your team is working on. Qsync provides the function of file synchronization like Dropbox service and brings forth a cost-effective way to share files across groups and communities.
- Photo Albums on the Cloud
The NAS Server acts as a photo vault for you to back up your favorite photos. The Photo Station makes photo sharing simple and you can designate your own access right controls. Simply upload your photos to the NAS Server to create and organize your photo albums through a web browser and share with your family and friends. Your mobile devices are useful too; with the Qfile mobile app in your iOS or Android devices, you can instantly upload photos to the NAS Server.
• View photo slideshow with background music.
• Display photo details from EXIF: Date, exposure time, aperture and more.
• Publish photos in a few clicks to social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, MySpace and more.
• Share photos with your friends and family via e-mail
• Browse photos via the Qfile app on iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Build Your Home Music Library and Enjoy Music Anywhere
The Music Station helps categorize your music collection and displays album covers to easily organize your personal playlists. Through the music station web player, you can enjoy your music anywhere, anytime with a few clicks. Thousands of local and global online Internet radio programs are built into Music Station for you to enjoy.
• You can listen to your favorite MP3 songs streamed from iTunes Server or play music by web browsers on your PC.
• With SBS (Squeezebox Server) app plug-in, you can efficiently manage and play them with Logitech music players without even turning on the PC.
• Stream music to your UPnP Hi-Fi system and indulge in high-quality sound experience.
• Listen to music on mobile devices through Qmusic app* 1
- Interact Through Your Favorite Social Media Sites
- Many applications on the NAS Server are designed with user-friendly options, allowing you to share and connect with your social media communities. You can use Photo Station or Video Station to pick and share photos and video links directly to your Facebook. DJ Station allows you to stream and share your music playlist with your friends and family on your social media platforms.
- Enjoy Your Videos via AirPlay
- The NAS Server supports Apple AirPlay. You can enjoy video and multimedia contents on AirPlay supported devices with the QAirplay application or the Qfile mobile app. Available in the App Center, QAirplay allows you to stream your media content directly on TV via AirPlay-enabled devices such as Apple TV. The media contents stream on Apple TV, bypass your mobile device, thus saving the energy of your mobile device. Alternatively, the Qfile mobile app allows you to browse videos and photos stored on the NAS Server and play on the TV via AirPlay-enabled devices such as Apple TV. It is very convenient to enjoy multimedia entertainment through the wireless experience.
- A Sharing Center for Your Home Theater
The NAS Server is an ideal video storage center for you to store your movie and home video collection. It features high-speed data transfer, fast enough to support multiple 1080p HD streams. The quiet operation design brings you the best cinema-grade home theater experience right to your living room.
• QNAP DLNA Media Server supports wireless streaming of all the videos, photos and music stored in the Media Library to any DLNA certified devices, such as PS3, Xbox360 and more. It supports thumbnails shown on the DLNA devices for identifying the content quickly.
• TwonkyMedia DLNA Server is also supported to share and stream media contents in the multimedia folder of the NAS Server.
• Use the NAS Server as a PLEX media server and enjoy your content through any Plex client or Smart TV.
• The NAS Server can work with different media players through SMB/CIFS or other standard protocols.
- Ever wanted to archive your favorite online videos? HappyGet is a handy third-party tool that allows you to download HD videos to the NAS Server. By installing the HappyGet plug-in on the Chrome Web Store, you can select your preferred playlist and download an array of videos all at once with the embedded HappyGet button.
- 24/7 Download Center
- The NAS Server is a perfect download center for high speed BT, Magnet, PT (Private Trackers), eMule, FTP and HTTP download. After the download tasks are set ready, you can turn off the computer and the NAS Server will download as many HD videos as you want. With the QGet utility, you can manage your download tasks on multiple NAS devices remotely on the local network or the Internet. The NAS Server also supports continuous NZB download and eMule download by installed App Center apps without turning on a PC. Furthermore, it supports RSS download (broad catching) for automatic BT download.
- App Center with Rich Apps to Install on Demand
- The App Center centralizes various apps developed by QNAP and third-party developers. Popular apps such as Google Drive, Plex media server, NZBGet, Python and more are available in the App Center for you to enhance your NAS Server experience. Installation is virtually immediate, with just one click the App will start installing onto the NAS.
- Surveillance Station Pro - Protect Your Home and Valuables
- The NAS Server uses the renowned QNAP VioStor NVR software. The server becomes a professional surveillance station to view IP cameras from your web browser and mobile devices. Supporting over 1,000 IP cameras, the Surveillance Station Pro software includes advance features such as real-time monitoring, recording and playback. With a user-friendly interface and expandable IP camera channel licenses, Surveillance Station Pro builds a professional surveillance center for you to easily monitor your valuable things.
- Access, Use, Sync and Enjoy with Your Tablets and Smartphones
- The NAS Server is your private cloud storage that virtually enlarges the capacity of your smart mobile devices. Qfile allows you to access, upload, download, manage and share stored files easily as if you are carrying tons of files in your pocket. Music, photos and videos can be streamed, enjoyed and shared anytime, anywhere. Qmanager lets you monitor and manage the NAS Server remotely and efficiently without turning on your PC.
- Easy System Setup
- Installation process is done completely through the cloud. Simply visit the setup portal, start.qnap.com, follow the setup guide to complete the system setup and download the utilities you want. Moreover, the "Auto Setup" option provides an easy way to set up the NAS Server with recommended settings. All settings can be flexibly changed at a later time after the installation.
- Superior Performance
- Powered by the Marvell ARM 1.6 GHz processor, the NAS Server provides a large storage capacity for archiving files, videos and music. The server can handle multiple users accessing the system and multiple applications running at the same time. USB 3.0 ports for high-speed data backup to external hard drives are also included.
- More Features for Home and SOHO
- The NAS Server brings you additional benefits with all-in-one home server features such as iTunes server, UPnP media server, backup server, printer server, FTP server, Web server, database server and more.
- Eco-Friendly Design
- The NAS Server is designed to be eco-friendly and helps you save on your electricity bill. The smart fan can automatically adjust its speed based on system pre-defined criteria or a specific temperature. The hard disk standby mode sets the hard disks to enter standby mode if there is no disk access within the specified period, lowering energy consumption and extending the lifespan of the hard disks. The NAS Server can also be setup to automatically power on, off or reset.