The DR-800 Titan Neo AirLink Auto Scan Receiver Modulefrom TeachLogic enables the use of one wireless microphone with the Titan Neo Portable Wireless UHF Sound System. It has 96 selectable channels to assure interference-free operation and is equipped with a diversity antenna for added sensitivity. This 96-channel UHF receiver has a frequency range of 640 to 664 MHz.
The receiver's auto scan feature automatically selects a clear channel and locks on. However, you can override the auto scan and manually select a channel of your choice. Two DR-800 modules can be installed in a Titan Neo System for dual wireless microphone operation.
- Auto scan to the next available channel
- Dual diversity UHF receiver
- 96 channels, selectable (640 to 664 MHz)
- LCD for channel number or frequency display
- Volume / gain control
- A/B Antenna signal light
- RF (Radio Frequency) and AF (Audio Frequency) presence light