The advent of high-quality, reliable portable projection is at your fingertips with the InFocus IN1110A XGA DLP Mobile Projector. Designed to deliver presentations, this ultra-light compact projector reproduces high-resolution imagery by utilizing a DLP system with a native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution - and with 2100 ANSI lumens it realizes every detail of your presentation even in a classroom or boardroom with high levels of ambient light.
The IN1110A is designed to provide environmentally conscious, on-the-go users with a mobile projector that is 3D capable.
The IN1110A has added two features from its predecessor. It offers PC-less presentation. Present photos, PPT presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, audio, and video directly from a USB thumb drive. Second, it has an optional wireless network adapter, the SP-WIFIUSB, which is not included. Before to make the older IN1110 wireless, it would need Liteshow 3.
Lastly, the InFocus IN1110A provides Kensington-style locking capabilities, password authentication, and a soft carrying case.
- 2100 Lumens of Brightness
- This compact projector pumps out 2100 lumens so your presentation will be brightly displayed regardless of the room's ambient light
- XGA Resolution
- XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and an HDMI connection are must-haves for displaying HD content. The InFocus IN1110A has native WXGA resolution, so your audience will see your widescreen laptop as you intend, without scaling
- 3D Capable
- Display 3D content - such as visualizations and virtual walkthroughs in medicine, architecture and engineering in 3D standards
- Travel Companion
- The 2.7 pound (1.2kg) projector has a recessed lens and tethered lens cap to keep it safe from impact. Plus, its smooth exterior leaves nothing to snag or break off when taking it in and out of its case. It's easy to pack, easy to carry and won't weigh you down
- No Projector Screen? No Problem
- Because a projector screen won't always be available, the presets button on top of the projector lets you choose a mode to get the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard, or other surface. Plus, you can point the projector at the wall from nearly any angle and its keystone correction will instantly fix the image to be square-cornered and true
- HDMI x 1
- Connect via HDMI to present full HD quality video (and audio too) in just seconds. VGA, S- video and composite video ports are also included for when the need arises. You can even connect it to an external audio system with the audio out port
- PC-Less Presentation
- Present photos, PPT presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, audio and video directly from a USB thumb drive
- Optional Wireless
- The projector can be made wireless with the optional SP-WIFIUSB (not included). There are mobile wireless apps available to connect with Apple or Android devices
- FCC (USA), cULus (USA and Canada), WEEE (European Union), C-Tick mark (Australia), S-Mark (Argentina), NOM (Mexico), CE (EU), Gost (Russian), CECP/CCC (China), CE/TUV-GS (Germany), SONCAP (Nigeria), SASO (Saudi Arabia), PSB (Singapore), SABS (S. Africa)