The InFocus IN1112A WXGA DLP Mobile Projector is a lightweight and compact workhorse that can pump out 2200 lumens of brightness at a 2600:1 contrast ratio on a continuous 24/7 duty cycle. It weighs about three pounds (1.2kg) and its footprint is about the size of a sheet of US letter paper.
Thanks to its DLP imaging panel (the part that forms the image) it can crank out true-to-life pictures and they can be in the NTSC, PAL or SECAM video systems or the full gamut of high definition HD formats including 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
The IN1112A is designed to provide environmentally conscious, on-the-go users with a mobile projector that is 3D capable. The IN1112A has added two features from its predecessor. First, it offers PC-less presentation. You can present photos, PPT presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, audio, and video directly from a USB thumb drive. Second, the unit can be made wireless with the optional SP-WIFIUSB wireless network adapter (not included).
And for added peace of mind, the InFocus IN1112A provides Kensington-style locking capabilities, password authentication, and a soft carrying case.
- 2200 Lumens of Brightness
- This compact projector pumps out 2200 lumens so your presentation will be brightly displayed regardless of the room's ambient light
- Widescreen Resolution
- WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and an HDMI connection are must-haves for displaying HD content. The InFocus IN1112A has native WXGA resolution, so your audience will see your widescreen laptop as you intend, without scaling
- 3D Capable
- Display 3D content - such as visualizations and virtual walkthroughs in medicine, architecture and engineering in 3D standards
- Travel Companion
- The 2.7 pound (1.2kg) projector has a recessed lens and tethered lens cap to keep it safe from impact. Plus, its smooth exterior leaves nothing to snag or break off when taking it in and out of its case. It's easy to pack, easy to carry and won't weigh you down
- No Projector Screen? No Problem
- Because a projector screen won't always be available, the presets button on top of the projector lets you choose a mode to get the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard, or other surface. Plus, you can point the projector at the wall from nearly any angle and its keystone correction will instantly fix the image to be square-cornered and true
- HDMI x 1
- Connect via HDMI to present full HD quality video (and audio too) in just seconds. VGA, S-video and composite video ports are also included for when the need arises. You can even connect it to an external audio system with the audio out port
- PC-Less Presentation
- Present photos, PPT presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, audio and video directly from a USB thumb drive
- Optional Wireless
- The unit can be made wireless with the optional SP-WIFIUSB wireless network adapter (not included). There are mobile wireless apps available to connect with Apple or Android devices
- FCC (USA), cULus (USA and Canada), WEEE (European Union), C-Tick mark (Australia), S-Mark (Argentina), NOM (Mexico), CE (EU), Gost (Russian), CECP/CCC (China), CE/TUV-GS (Germany), SONCAP (Nigeria), SASO (Saudi Arabia), PSB (Singapore), SABS (S. Africa)