The Dracast LED 160 On-Camera Light (Bi-Color / 5,600 to 3,200K) has a >93 CRI (Color Representation Index) that helps enhance the natural colors in your captured images.
The compact light has a 160W equivalent output and the 160 LEDs illuminate up to 16.4’ (5m). When used with a filter set (sold separately), the color temperature can be adjusted between 5,600K and 3,200K. A 4-level indicator lets you know the charge status of the battery (sold separately) with a single touch of a button.
This video light features a standard shoe and can mount on any camcorder/camera having a standard shoe mount.
- 160 LED lights offer a CRI of more than 93
- 160W equivalent light output
- Color temperature adjustable from 3,200 to 5,600K when used with a filter set (sold separately)
- Dimming control for brightness
- Can be used as the primary or a supplemental for video shoots
- Lasts over 6 hours on a large camera battery
- Features a standard Sony battery plate with an option to change to a Panasonic battery plate
- Can be powered via a 12VDC/100W battery (sold separately)
- Low power consumption
- Illumination for capturing images up to 16.4' (5m) away
- One touch battery check with a 4-level indicator
- Features a mount for installation on digital video cameras/camcorders and DSLRs with a standard shoe mount
- Compact design with low heat output