The Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dockstation With DVD from Sonnet enables you to connect any computer with a Thunderbolt port to your peripherals through a single Thunderbolt cable. Simply plug in your printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, cell phone, headphones, speakers, microphone and other devices to the Echo dock with their supplied cables and connect your computer to the dock with a Thunderbolt cable. When it's time to disconnect your computer, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable.The Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock gives you plenty of interfaces to choose from including USB 3.0, SATA and eSATA, FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5 mm audio input, 3.5 mm audio output and Thunderbolt. For your convenience, USB 3.0, audio input and audio output ports are placed on both the front and back of the enclosure so you can leave frequently used devices connected to the back and devices you may need to disconnect more often to the front. The Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock includes a 8x DVD±RW drive to load software, import CDs, burn CDs and DVD-ROMs, and play DVDs.. You can also install your old hard drive or SSD right in the dock. Sonnet designed the Echo 15 Thunderbolt with Blu-ray Drive dock with extra space, mounting hardware, and connectors for you to install a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD (hard disk drive) or SSD (solid state drive). The Echo 15 Thunderbolt Dock with Blu-ray Drive even includes software that enables Blu-ray movie playback on your Mac computer or attached display.
- It connects your peripherals to the Echo dock; connect your computer and disconnect it from the dock using one Thunderbolt cable
- It provides Multiple Interfaces like Thunderbolt, USB 3.0, SATA and eSATA, FireWire 800 and Gigabit Ethernet
- It adds a DVD±RW Drive to your Computer that includes an 8x DVD±RW drive to load software, import CDs, burn CDs and DVD-ROMs and play DVDs
- It supports Internal Hard Drive or SSD Installation so you can install a 2.5" or 3.5" 6 Gb/s SATA drive inside the dock
- Front and rear USB 3.0 and audio ports and the ability to be placed horizontally or vertically provide the dock great flexibility in use
- Its wide range of display connection options allows you to select from a variety of inexpensive Mini Display Port to popular display interfaces such as HDMI, DVI, VGA and Dual-Link DVI
- It is compatible with Thunderbolt Macs that supports any Mac with a Thunderbolt port running OS X 10.8.2+